Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

officially aftermarket rim owner as of 9:34 tonight!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 02:34 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

well i did have my front lights tinted and then i got the hids and it wasnt bright so i took them off. i love it when people flash their lights at me cause mine are too bright. idk i might look online for some thats not dark at all. and ya i am going to get the rocker panels painted i just havent had time to take them off and sand them, the guy at the ford body shop will paint and clear anything for me for free as long as i sand it for him. if you see my tailights close up you can tell they were cleared by him and he also gets me lots of parts off totaled mustangs when i need them im going to go take some pics right now and upload them brb...
Old 02-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

here are some pics of my stang, notice i painted my bottem bumper gloss black... and here is also some pics of my blue leather. sorry its raining here so i had to take all these pics in my garage and my car is really dirty cause i cant wash it yet since they just painted almost all of my car last week. last thing, i put some pics of my sub box i built but its not done yet so DONT JUDGE ME!!! haha jk
The blue lether though looks almost identical to the color of my car if i role the windows down its pretty neat.
Look at my air vents, notice my guage?
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Texas Stang 07; 02-03-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

OMG i did that whole imageshack thing you said and look at how BIG my photos are... i guess you can just go look at my albums on my page. hahahahaha okay sorry about all these random post buts my pics were huge! im resizing all of them right now and then ill upload them all.

Last edited by Texas Stang 07; 02-03-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

sorry this post was just to see if my pic resizing worked and it did.

Last edited by Texas Stang 07; 02-03-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:35 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

WHEW... I thought my eyes were going to pop out trying to find the edit button in a sea of GIANT pictures...

I put them back as links...
Old 02-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by ODDYSEY
WHEW... I thought my eyes were going to pop out trying to find the edit button in a sea of GIANT pictures...

I put them back as links...
haha ya i thought the same thing. idk what happend, i thought they would resize automatically...NOPE
Old 02-03-2010, 04:57 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

you are going to finish the sub box and trunk right
Old 02-03-2010, 06:18 PM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

where are u in tx?
i want to steal ur contact lol
Old 02-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

ya i live in san anotnio texas and if you need anything i can get some good a** prices on things. Hey you know how you said that i should paint the side peices? i think i want to paint them black to match all the other little things i painted black. i even had them paint the very bottom peice of the back bumper not that you can really tell. and YES im going to put blue suede paneling in the whole trunk and it will look kinda like a show car. that system i put in is so loud though! it should all be done within this next week if i get off my a** and go to the vinyl shop.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:26 PM
08blackoutstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Texas Stang 07
ya i live in san anotnio texas and if you need anything i can get some good a** prices on things. Hey you know how you said that i should paint the side peices? i think i want to paint them black to match all the other little things i painted black. i even had them paint the very bottom peice of the back bumper not that you can really tell. and YES im going to put blue suede paneling in the whole trunk and it will look kinda like a show car. that system i put in is so loud though! it should all be done within this next week if i get off my a** and go to the vinyl shop.
i love suede so much that will look lagit, i would go same color as the car on the side pieces.... i know what you are going for and i saw a stang with it black and it just looked....off..... you might pull it off though, i would go with paint match,

and you said you have dealer and used car parts hookup? i need one thing BADLY

Quick Reply: officially aftermarket rim owner as of 9:34 tonight!!!