Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Got new car with a twist

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 83fox50
be upset at yourself for letting the wife drive the car in the first place. haha
Good Point! I think I drove my truck to work that day or something.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:15 PM
conejo172
4th Gear Member

Be mad at your wife for breaking the rules and for teaching your two year old to eat like a slob. LOL

My 2 year old isn't allowed to eat in the car, because all two year olds eat like slobs. Mine would rather play with his food than eat it, so you can imagine what the clean-up process would consist of if I allowed him to eat in my car.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

my kids know the rule in the stang is no chocolate or anything that breaks into small pieces or crumbs. ABSOLUTELY NO SODA... water is acceptable though.

my girlfriend and her kids think I am a scrooge and an **** jerk when it comes to my car... so they don't ride in it. Follow the rules or stay out is my motto
Old 02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
crazyassracer
2nd Gear Member

HAHAHAHA!

Kids and cars, everytime I take the rugrats out for a ride I have to repeat 100 times
"I love my kids more than my car, I love my kids more than my car, I love my...".

...QUIT STANDING ON THE SEATS WITH YOUR MUDDY SHOES!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:49 PM
satur9poet
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by crazyassracer
HAHAHAHA!

Kids and cars, everytime I take the rugrats out for a ride I have to repeat 100 times
"I love my kids more than my car, I love my kids more than my car, I love my...".

...QUIT STANDING ON THE SEATS WITH YOUR MUDDY SHOES!!!
Hahahaha, priceless! I don't have kids of my own but I teach preschool so I can relate! You blink and they're making a mess!
Old 02-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by conejo172
...so you can imagine what the clean-up process would consist of if I allowed him to eat in my car.

YEP, I can!!
Old 02-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Bobarian91

OH good lord... yeah, no eating in my car, nothing but water in there either, only exception being ME in the morning with my coffee. in a CLOSED container thanks very much.
Yeah, people think I'm kinda **** about my 'Stang too... its MY car, only I drive, radio stays on MY station, and no one I dont like is allowed withing 30 yards of it. PERIOD.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:58 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bobarian91
OH good lord... yeah, no eating in my car, nothing but water in there either, only exception being ME in the morning with my coffee. in a CLOSED container thanks very much.
Yeah, people think I'm kinda **** about my 'Stang too... its MY car, only I drive, radio stays on MY station, and no one I dont like is allowed withing 30 yards of it. PERIOD.
LOL, don't know about standing within 30 yards of it, but yeah, I'm the only one that can drive my stang. I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to coffee cups, but I get so pissed when a little coffee comes splashing out the hole in the lid.. especially the cups from Panera bread. Starbucks will do that too..

My dad always makes fun of me when he sees me outside cleaning or washing the car, saying that this is my treasure or "prized possession" lol. To him, he doesn't care, and it's "just a car" or doesn't care to understand why I love it so much. So I get a lot of lip when I want to do mods to my car, but not everyone understands. Everyone's got something that floats their own boat.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:36 PM
satur9poet
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by alkemist
LOL, don't know about standing within 30 yards of it, but yeah, I'm the only one that can drive my stang. I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to coffee cups, but I get so pissed when a little coffee comes splashing out the hole in the lid.. especially the cups from Panera bread. Starbucks will do that too..

My dad always makes fun of me when he sees me outside cleaning or washing the car, saying that this is my treasure or "prized possession" lol. To him, he doesn't care, and it's "just a car" or doesn't care to understand why I love it so much. So I get a lot of lip when I want to do mods to my car, but not everyone understands. Everyone's got something that floats their own boat.
Same here. Considering it's my first car AND my dream car you better believe it's my baby...if people don't understand that's their problem. Buy a Mustang and you'd become inseperable too!

As for coffee, you need something with a closeable lid. The coffee I get from my favorite gas station (such highly caffeinated goodness!) comes in cups with either a "regular" or "reclosable" lid. It really is the small things in life that make a difference!

Last edited by satur9poet; 02-06-2010 at 09:39 PM.