Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

SuperCharger Talk

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Cpodish

Default SuperCharger Talk

Hey guys!! Im new to the site and just educating myself! I have my 2006 V6 mustang. So far just steeda CAI, Tune from american muscle, T Lok and 4:10 gears, Pypes dual exhaust! Ill have some pictures up in a day or so, but just roush wing, cervinis side louvers (window and hip) RK style ram air hood and chin spoiler for looks. I deploy in a week exactly..(BOOOOOOOO!!!) Im gonna go the route of the cervini's kit all around! Only because I love the look!

Main question I have is Im not sure what supercharger to get with it.. Ive read alot about the X charger and I love it.. I saw somebody on here with it and I think it had about 330RWHP with the extreme.. Im kinda looking more into a centri like pro charger, vortech, paxton only becase after Iraq I plan on getting a 03-04 cobra and Thats gonna get a KB on it for sure..

Is there any guys on here with a centri supercharger? My goal is atleast 350RWHP after a dyno tune and all! Is that actually possible for a everyday driver with a centri? Who knows maybe even a powerhouse turbo.. Any advise is welcome.