Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

On This Day....

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 03:01 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Default On This Day....

....four years ago, I bought my Mustang. Note the picture in my signature, it was taken the very next day. I was so happy that I could hardly go to sleep that night when I brought it home. I may say, it was the best Christmas I have yet to have!

Happy Anniversary my Blue Mustang!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:06 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Congrats! I remember the day I brought my home, I didn't get out of it for a while lol
Old 12-23-2010, 06:02 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

7 months and 16 days ago for meeeeee

I gotcha 09. When I first got it, I had to drive it 2.5 hours home, and when I got there I just sat in it for like 15 minutes.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:13 AM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

i know how you feel MustangFirstCar. Came home from school one day, and BAM, parents suprised me with my baby i swear i sat in the driver for aleast 2 hours admiring my dream car lol i litteraly ate my dinner in it, instead of in the house lol ))
Old 12-24-2010, 07:35 AM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pyrosaxplayer
i know how you feel MustangFirstCar. Came home from school one day, and BAM, parents suprised me with my baby i swear i sat in the driver for aleast 2 hours admiring my dream car lol i litteraly ate my dinner in it, instead of in the house lol ))
Lol yeah. We were in cincinnati (we live in columbus) on my birthday eating dinner when gave me a box with the keys inside.
Old 12-24-2010, 12:40 PM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
Lol yeah. We were in cincinnati (we live in columbus) on my birthday eating dinner when gave me a box with the keys inside.
nice!! lol i loveeee driving my Stang out of the student parking lot and have every one look at my ride
Old 12-24-2010, 12:51 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pyrosaxplayer
nice!! lol i loveeee driving my Stang out of the student parking lot and have every one look at my ride
Hehe. you got me there.

In my school everyone drives BMWs and mercedes so they all think American cars are a sin.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:17 PM
FsuGoNoles63
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
Hehe. you got me there.

In my school everyone drives BMWs and mercedes so they all think American cars are a sin.
Got mine in August for my 16th birthday. But my school is all a bunch of ricers who give me dirty looks when I pull out after school. It makes me smile
Old 12-24-2010, 01:20 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

This used to be me over the past 2 years haha. I had a V6 for a year and a half of high school before I wrecked it...insurance worked out and I ended up with a GT/CS. It felt nice to turn even more heads with that sound.

But I don't think anything compares to driving the first Stang around. Just a great feeling seeing all the stares.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:57 PM
pyrosaxplayer
1st Gear Member

where im at everbody is ricer/ Mecredes and bmws haha but you know what ive noticed. maybe its juss me, but more people notice and talk bout the guy with the stang more than the guy who has the beamer lol you know what im saying? ima numba one Stangsta

Quick Reply: On This Day....