Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mustang pranked... need advice

Old 02-27-2011, 05:17 PM
wrxified
2nd Gear Member

I guess you could say your girlfriend got fu*ked.....I don't see how it would hurt anything. Actually my wife and I use it to reduce the hurt....

Okay I can't be in this thread.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:51 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Astonius
The guy that did it is kind of notorious for pranking cars, but never in a permanent damage sort of way. She's not mad as long as he didn't hurt the paint, and he even offered to take care of it if for some reason it did. Now she's going to get even. There are the classic ideas: condom on the antenna, glass chalk, etc... Any other safe, non-destructive ways she could get back at him?
What kind of car does he drive?
Put Vaseline under the door handle. I love that one. Or you could saran wrap the car. I saw someone rub crisco on a car once but I don't know if that is totally safe for the car. Writing with shaving cream is also popular at my school, but I don't know if that is bad for the car either.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:35 PM
wrxified
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Astonius
Any other safe, non-destructive ways she could get back at him?
  • Jam a large potato in the guys muffler. Car will struggle to start and make a loud pop when it does.
  • Buy a locking gas cap from autozone that fits their car.
  • Get the details for their car. Make, model, year. Take pictures and list if for sale on Craig's list. List it for about 25-50% of the actual value of the car. In the listing include the person's cell phone number and name. Also you could add something like "I work 2nd shift and sleep early in the morning. Best time to reach me is after 10pm." You could also go so far as to list it on as many free classified ad locations as possible with user names they'll never figure out.

Last edited by wrxified; 02-27-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:58 PM
DougFL
1st Gear Member

Default Revenge...

Not specifically for the car, but if you know where he lives go to his house and sprinkle powdered milk all over the yard. When it rains, all the area stray cats and other animals will flock to his yard to drink the milk. lol

Or put sugar all over the cracks in his driveway (if its a warm area) and he will get lots of sugar ants invading.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Mustang1023
1st Gear Member

Wait for them to leave their window open. And throw a dead fish in the car. That usually gets them to stop and they will always remember you when they get into their car and smell the mark you made.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Astonius

Wow, I imagine some of you know from experience! Lots of great ideas. I'll
be sure to relay them to her. Thank you!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:06 PM
MustangFirstCar
5th Gear Member

If you want to prank things other then a car, one of the popular ones around my area is to take some kind of fat or lard on a cold night and coat forks in it. Then stick the forks into the ground, and they will freeze there. There is pretty much no way to get them out.

If their house backs up to a forest/area with deer sprinkle salt all over their backyard. Deer will infest the yard!

Another great one is that sugar thing. Thats classic.

Of course, you could always wet their driveway with water on a freezing night.

There are little firecracker-type explosives that you can rig up in the mailbox. You tie one end to the part that opens and the other to one of the sides, and when they open it, it makes a small but loud explosion. They are not easy to find though.

Good luck
Old 02-28-2011, 02:25 AM
X3xMONGOOSEx3X
4th Gear Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU6yoBQM5MU
Old 03-02-2011, 09:04 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
What kind of car does he drive?
Put Vaseline under the door handle. I love that one. Or you could saran wrap the car. I saw someone rub crisco on a car once but I don't know if that is totally safe for the car. Writing with shaving cream is also popular at my school, but I don't know if that is bad for the car either.
About 10 years ago some girl thought it would be cute to spray shaving cream all over another girls car. Then they rolled it with toilet paper and spread Peanut Butter all over it. The stupid part was the girl left the bag where she bought the items from as well as the receipt. Cops investigated it and found the culprit. She had to pay for the victims car to be repainted because the Shaving Cream ate the clear coat on her car. The car was a new Volvo.

So, I would not suggest using shaving cream as a prank.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:59 AM
4LiterSonic
2nd Gear Member

Take brightly-colored zip ties and tie them EVERYWHERE. It's hilarious, because you have to cut them off with a razor. And all people see is someone driving around with like a thousand zip ties on their car.

The antenna, door handles, grille, everywhere where you can fit a zip tie, do it. It's awesome. I've done it a few times.

Another good one is saran wrapping the person's entire car. As long as it doesn't sit in the sun for a couple days, you're good.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustang pranked... need advice