Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

exhaust. single or dual

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 10:26 PM
headhuntersps

Default RE: exhaust. single or dual

Sorry for all the posts. I get a little upset when people act like jerks on the forums. You try to pass on stuff you see and you get goof ***** that get all bent. It is so stupid. If you don't want to know or see, just skip the post. Don't flame out on people, someone else might find it useful.

I have another friend of mine that did opt for the single exhaust on his car. He went with the JBA single axle back. I don't know the size or anything, I got to tell you it sounds really nice also. It sounds better than the sound bite on JBA's site also. He reset his computer and doesn't get all the poping when you let off the gas like is on the sound bite.

There, I am done for now.
Old 09-02-2005, 04:26 PM
droptop6
2nd Gear Member

The shop ordered all part's and the muffler's. All i did was drive it to them and pick it up. I don't mind working on anything but laying on my back under a car is not that much fun for me. And to me there wasn't enough price difference between those bolt on kits and what i paid to have someone else do it.
Old 09-03-2005, 04:31 PM
headhuntersps

Was just on West Coast's Site. That is where I got my headers and dual JBA set up (and get them on sale) and they got a special running this weekend on the V6 headers and dual exhaust. In case anyone is interested.

I got a considerable jump in performance and mileage when I put my system on. I really like the sound and the performance. Get a lot of compliments on the car too! Which is always nice.

www.westcoastperformanceparts.com is their site if your looking.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: headhuntersps

Was just on West Coast's Site. That is where I got my headers and dual JBA set up (and get them on sale) and they got a special running this weekend on the V6 headers and dual exhaust. In case anyone is interested.

I got a considerable jump in performance and mileage when I put my system on. I really like the sound and the performance. Get a lot of compliments on the car too! Which is always nice.

www.westcoastperformanceparts.com is their site if your looking.
Ok, we get it. Stop spamming.
[sm=shutup.gif]
Old 09-03-2005, 11:44 PM
headhuntersps

05TorchRedV6

Status: offline For a 2005 V6 , where would I get the GT Grille..

Thanks
05TorchRedV6

Report | Post #: 1

RE: GT Grille - 8/31/2005 12:59:37 AM

Jimp

Status: offline http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...spagenameZWDVW

Get off it, dude! [sm=boosign.gif]

Quit crying. As I said previously, if your got your stuff or are not interested just skip it. Don't [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

I posted one link to help someone out. You constantly spam us with either your business or someone you are affiliated with's business. Every post you make has to do with pimping WC. It's spam.

ORIGINAL: headhuntersps

05TorchRedV6

Status: offline For a 2005 V6 , where would I get the GT Grille..

Thanks
05TorchRedV6

Report | Post #: 1

RE: GT Grille - 8/31/2005 12:59:37 AM

Jimp

Status: offline http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-...spagenameZWDVW

Get off it, dude! [sm=boosign.gif]

Quit crying. As I said previously, if your got your stuff or are not interested just skip it. Don't [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 09-04-2005, 03:02 AM
burdweiser
2nd Gear Member

ya, it pretty much is spam. I bought a grille from the guy on ebay months ago. He works for the same company. I guess it is only a coincident that headhuntersps and West Coast Performance Parts have the same city and zip code listed.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:40 PM
headhuntersps

It is no coincident, we do live in the same city and I get most of my stuff from him. He is a good guy and has good products.

Thats it.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:46 PM
headhuntersps

But, several posts, ask for this type of info. Should I not pass on the info? Someone wants products and I know either where they can get it or how it works, shouldn't I answer the questions? You tell me. Just like you did and do JIMP.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
wbauer56

I am interested in anyone telling me what they found relative to the warranty if they go to duals. I talked with my local service manager at the dealer and really didn't get a straight answer. The local muffler shop said that as long as they don't end up cutting the pipe where the dual pipe comes into the single there is no issue with the warranty. But it he cuts that pipe to put on a dual system it could invalidate the warranty.

We talked about just putting on a simulated dual system by connecting to the single pipe and Y'ing off to dual mufflers, but that sure seems to defeat the purpose.

My muffler man also said that he can go to the Y joint, and install a thicker pipe to the muffler and probably get just as much performance increase as if we install true dual system.

Any comments on this statement and the warranty issue from anyone?

Quick Reply: exhaust. single or dual