Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

8.8 rear end

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 02:52 PM
maxshuty
4th Gear Member

Yeah, waiting for it......super fun.......! :P but I've been waitin for one to come in the mail for a couple years now... Now it's actually on its way haha.
Had to have it slow shipped rather than fast to save some cash ya know. I got a sick deal on it though IMO - $2075 shipped and its the hi-po kit with only 25k miles on it includes everything the guy even bought new gaskets and threw them in. Also includes $500 worth of gauges and other extras the guy bought for it but never installed. I've been trying to justify spending grand in my head on a car part because no one in my family or friends is exactly a car nut like I am and when I mentioned that I was spending that on a supercharger they basically said wtf are you thinking. But hey I'm excited!
Old 01-04-2012, 03:16 PM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by maxshuty
Yeah, waiting for it......super fun.......! :P but I've been waitin for one to come in the mail for a couple years now... Now it's actually on its way haha.
Had to have it slow shipped rather than fast to save some cash ya know. I got a sick deal on it though IMO - $2075 shipped and its the hi-po kit with only 25k miles on it includes everything the guy even bought new gaskets and threw them in. Also includes $500 worth of gauges and other extras the guy bought for it but never installed. I've been trying to justify spending grand in my head on a car part because no one in my family or friends is exactly a car nut like I am and when I mentioned that I was spending that on a supercharger they basically said wtf are you thinking. But hey I'm excited!
Whoa! Congrats on the X-Charger. That's a steal for that price! Very good find.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:20 PM
aerbourne
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by maxshuty
what a deal!!! if i came across that, id give some serious thought to selling a body part to get the money quickly