Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

How to ID my 06

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 03:50 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Welcome and congrats!
Everything looks stock, including the pedestal rear spoiler. The pedestal rear spoiler is stock on the 05-09 V6's.
If you are wanting to add some performance gains, look into a CAI and tuner combo. You won't be dissapointed. It really wakes up the 4.0 engines. =-)
American Muscle and Brenspeed are reputable companies that offer CAI/Tuner combos.
Enjoy your new toy!

Last edited by kevinmalec; 05-30-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Dencon
1st Gear Member

Thanks guys,
Yes the CAI and Tuner is going to be my first mod to this car. Thanks for sending me in that direction.
I have really been enjoying the car being that this is my first week off in almost 2 years. I am overall very impressed with fords work on these cars. I see me owning this car for a long time. This is coming from what has mostly been a Chevy guy. My other car/ project/ toy is a 72 Chevelle wagon and I have had a boat load of classic Camaros. But my plan for a wile was when I was ready to get into a late model It was going to be one of these S197s. The Camaro was never a thought. With that not even the Challenger.