Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

VIN reading 1ZVBP8AM9E5313883

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 06:55 AM
GT Nate
2nd Gear Member

https://www.vehiclehistory.com/

use this site, will give you a full history...it's totally free.
Old 01-16-2019, 06:56 AM
mmWawa

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mmWawa
Ok, thanks a lot for that!

How it is called that central display on dashboard when I try to look for that in specification?
For changing interior colors it is some special procedure required using the connected computer? How that works?
maybe someone will look for color change in interior.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:07 AM
mmWawa

Wink

Originally Posted by GT Nate
https://www.vehiclehistory.com/

use this site, will give you a full history...it's totally free.
I tried but this report is not saying anything about service, accidents. Hope exist better website
Old 01-16-2019, 11:18 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=Ovv8kcCDukc
maybe someone will look for color change in interior.
I'm not understanding you. Are you asking about the MyColor option? Do you want to know how to change the colors on your dash display?
Old 01-16-2019, 11:20 AM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

How to adjust MyColor

Press the SETUP button

You should now be in the Display Color setup menu. Pressing the RESET button, located next to the SETUP button, will allow you to scroll through six existing color settings: Green, Blue, Purple, White, Orange, Red. The last menu option is MyColor/Adjust. When you reach this setting, hold the RESET button down again for 3 seconds until you enter the MyColor setup screen.
*If, by chance, you fail to hold the button down for three seconds and accidentally leave this screen, press the RESET button again at the prompt. You will progress through the six existing color settings again. Then at the MyColor/Adjust screen, hold the RESET button down again for three seconds.

You should now be within the adjust mode. The screen will show you red, green, blue, and exit options. To select either of the colors, press the RESET button until you are within that color setting. To adjust the amount of specified color you want in you custom lightning, press the SETUP button. Once you've created your custom color, hold the RESET button down for 3 seconds. If you do not hold the button down for 3 seconds, it will simply continue to cycle through your color options.
Old 01-16-2019, 01:33 PM
08'MustangDude
Banned

I tried but this report is not saying anything about service, accidents. Hope exist better website
His link isn't correct, it resets to :https://www.vehiclehistory.com/vehicle/land.php
once you enter a VIN, then you have to enter it again with that link...

It was declared a total loss by Geico on 9/25/18.

Then, 9/27/18 - IAA; Damage Type : Junk And Salvage, then listed as SOLD the same date.

Farther down:
Salvage: Damage or Not Specified
1 Case Reported As A Salvage:
Damage or Not Specified To VehicleHistory

No auction history...

Don't see how you're missing all the relevant information, yet all you're worried
about is the gauge cluster?

Last edited by 08'MustangDude; 01-16-2019 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:25 AM
mmWawa

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 07 Stang
How to adjust MyColor

Press the SETUP button

You should now be in the Display Color setup menu. Pressing the RESET button, located next to the SETUP button, will allow you to scroll through six existing color settings: Green, Blue, Purple, White, Orange, Red. The last menu option is MyColor/Adjust. When you reach this setting, hold the RESET button down again for 3 seconds until you enter the MyColor setup screen.
*If, by chance, you fail to hold the button down for three seconds and accidentally leave this screen, press the RESET button again at the prompt. You will progress through the six existing color settings again. Then at the MyColor/Adjust screen, hold the RESET button down again for three seconds.

You should now be within the adjust mode. The screen will show you red, green, blue, and exit options. To select either of the colors, press the RESET button until you are within that color setting. To adjust the amount of specified color you want in you custom lightning, press the SETUP button. Once you've created your custom color, hold the RESET button down for 3 seconds. If you do not hold the button down for 3 seconds, it will simply continue to cycle through your color options.
yes, that was useful!!! thanks for help!
Old 01-17-2019, 08:32 AM
mmWawa

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 08'MustangDude
His link isn't correct, it resets to :https://www.vehiclehistory.com/vehicle/land.php
once you enter a VIN, then you have to enter it again with that link...

It was declared a total loss by Geico on 9/25/18.

Then, 9/27/18 - IAA; Damage Type : Junk And Salvage, then listed as SOLD the same date.

Farther down:
Salvage: Damage or Not Specified
1 Case Reported As A Salvage:
Damage or Not Specified To VehicleHistory

No auction history...

Don't see how you're missing all the relevant information, yet all you're worried
about is the gauge cluster?
OK, now I see the info I needed!!! thanks!!
Guage cluster is fine, I already discovered how that works.

Additional topic I wish to cover is central panel.
I looked at the central panel on pictures for 2014 Mustang and sometimes there is screen (camera?navi?what it is?) and sometimes small radio display (only radio?). Only those 2 options were possible for V6?

thx
Old 01-17-2019, 10:09 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

That's likely the navigation system option. These cars did not come standard with a back up camera.

Below is a for sale listing for a 2012 GT with the navigation system and backup camera. Back up camera came with the navigation system. A few cars may have aftermarket navigation systems but this one appears to be OEM (says Shaker on it for Shaker sound system).

https://www.hondaoffortmyers.com/veh...BP8FF0C5271868

Last edited by 99GTvert; 01-17-2019 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:22 AM
mmWawa

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
That's likely the navigation system option. These cars did not come standard with a back up camera.

Below is a for sale listing for a 2012 GT with the navigation system and backup camera. Back up camera came with the navigation system. A few cars may have aftermarket navigation systems but this one appears to be OEM (says Shaker on it for Shaker sound system).

https://www.hondaoffortmyers.com/veh...BP8FF0C5271868
OK, i see - thx
Whats displayed on the small display except radio freq. if there is that basic screen?

Quick Reply: VIN reading 1ZVBP8AM9E5313883