Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Supercharger Info.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 09:01 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Supercharger Info.

WOW!....i just realized that i live like 10 min away from Vortech headquarters....haha.....maybe i should cruz over there and check it out.....i will tell the forum any good info i can get.......still cant beleive i live next door to the place.....haha.....sorry for my excitement......i also realize that its a block down from where i got my windows tinted....haha....aint that some shett!
Old 12-02-2005, 06:11 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Supercharger Info.

I posted this else where but it kind of fits here... Lidio at Alternative Auto (www.alternativeauto.com) will be selling the Vortech... If you have any questions I suggest giving him a call...

It was a fun day on the dyno... but it's time to settle up so we head into Lidio's office... and then he springs it on me... He will be selling the Vortech kit and at very competitive price... The kit will pretty much include everything except a tuner (and tune?) Lidio's an SCT shop so that's great for us SCT users... Now I don't believe Lidio is looking to get into the internet/mail order business... He's looking for customers that will be bringing their car's in... The kit will be going for around $2950... Dang... do you know how hard it was not to whip out Mr. Visa right there on the spot! Some how I was able to restrain myself... but believe me... the whole drive home I was trying to figure out how to scrape up the dough! LOL!!!!