Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Yo yo yo, greeting from the v8 stable.

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Yo yo yo, greeting from the v8 stable.

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

OK....

Although, I felt it "out of place" by the time I saw this thread... I didn't see any "harm done" either... so while reading nd thinking if I wanted to move it to the V8 section or delte it all together, I think I'll leave it here for a bit longer just to see if people are truly able to carry on a conversation without bashing.

Now... I would suggest maybe making some 4.0 banners.. or V6 Banners.

The 05/06 V6 is a GREAT car... 4.0 is a GREAT engine. Don't be dissing them!

I'll leave this here a while longer - if it stays in control I'll leave it.. if it gets out of control I'll make it vanish as any good wizard should do!
Threads like this have no place here and it needs to be nuked. It adds nothing to the discussion and only causes problems. I don't go to the GT forum and try to start crap. Your first idea was correct, it should be deleted.
At least he didn't tell us we should go troll in the GT forum to get even..... like the mod in that other forum... from which I have been absent... LOL!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:27 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

hey professor your a mod now huh cool.

NOW DELETE THIS THREAD!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:46 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

OK....

Although, I felt it "out of place" by the time I saw this thread... I didn't see any "harm done" either... so while reading nd thinking if I wanted to move it to the V8 section or delte it all together, I think I'll leave it here for a bit longer just to see if people are truly able to carry on a conversation without bashing.

Now... I would suggest maybe making some 4.0 banners.. or V6 Banners.

The 05/06 V6 is a GREAT car... 4.0 is a GREAT engine. Don't be dissing them!

I'll leave this here a while longer - if it stays in control I'll leave it.. if it gets out of control I'll make it vanish as any good wizard should do!
Threads like this have no place here and it needs to be nuked. It adds nothing to the discussion and only causes problems. I don't go to the GT forum and try to start crap. Your first idea was correct, it should be deleted.
At least he didn't tell us we should go troll in the GT forum to get even..... like the mod in that other forum... from which I have been absent... LOL!
LOL, Nice John!!!! Man, you made me laugh hard today.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:52 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GGIII

He's not insulting the 6er...

Yes, the 6er keeps the GT alive past generations. The general split was 30% sold were GTs, 70% 6ers. This year though it was 70% GT, 30% 6er. Must be the fog lamps. =p

Jimp and Afixer both need to take chill pills. =o
GGIII,

I'm not after a bashing contest here, I love all stangs. But you got interest. My friend at ford said while 05 may sell more GT's than previous years, so the 70/30 split may not apply in 05. However, she said that there is no getting around units produced, which there are far more V6's produced and in the end they will sell. I have been hunting around the net for updated stats and wanted to find out where you got your info. I know for the months of June, July and August, GT sales were through the roof. But after the mishap in New Orleans, sales dropped and GTs were actually found on used car lots.

Any insight you can provide would be great. I'm just really curious here.

Thanks!
Old 12-28-2005, 11:23 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

For the people who are so set on this being a bashing thread, your all wrong and very ignorant. The couple people that are having decent conversation in this thread have gained my respect 100 fold. If anyone is bashing its the people that brought it up in the first place. I like all cars not even just mustagns, that include 4cyl, 6cyl, 8cyl and above. The only thing your doing is making yourselves look bad and you know who you are.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:45 AM
haledixon

christ what a bunch of whiners. i wish i had a V8.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Well heck... I wish I had a Supercharged V12!

Can you imagine... 1500 HP in a Mustang!

dayum!

I tried to buy a 67 Stright 6 mustang back in August, but the competition outbid me! [:@][]

I drove an 06 V6 the other day... it has a LOT more JUMP then my 03' BMW 325ci had, I'll tell you that much.

I am still waiting for those V6 / 4.0 Banners to appear TMG! Hint Hint...

Old 12-29-2005, 02:18 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

hmm i seem to have found these in my desk PW...lol

Old 12-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Sancho805
5th Gear Member

For the record....i dont think there's anything wrong with these threads.......but what the hell is SOOO funny about these banners? am i the only one that thinks they are weak sauce?....you guys should ponder some REAL good and funny slogans and i will create a banner for you guys myself.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:14 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

i hope you all dont think we are making these up haha...its all generated with keywords...

Quick Reply: Yo yo yo, greeting from the v8 stable.