Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Default GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang

I was just wondering if I order the Gt Body kit through Casco do I need any thing else or just the bumpers and the side skirts and the Gt lights, by the way does the Gt fog lights come with the wiring harness and switch just wondering

Cardomain Website

Thanks, Justin Rodriguez
Old 01-27-2006, 06:55 PM
millergt
1st Gear Member

Default RE: GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang

Just wondering but why make your car look like something it is not. Why not just buy a GT. I have seen guys put a fake tailpipe sticking out the back to make their cars look like they had dual exhaust. I was wondering who they were tring to impress. Oviously not anyone who knew anything about cars. And I don't think most women know the difference.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
CainMotorsports2102
3rd Gear Member

i dont think anyone is trying to make their cars look like GT's. Everyone either wants to do duals, and need the gt rear bumper, or they want to run a nice chin spoiler and need the front bumper or just want the car to have the lip kit that the gt has. Why cant you give people a break? What makes you better than us? and why did you pay 5g's more for only a second on the clock. doesnt feel to good to be hounded huh.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

I dont want to be a wannabe or anything its just that I like the Gt Fog lights and the side skirts because there painted and I just got a dual exhaust. So for the price of a Gt fog light kit for the v6 $399 and the side skirts cost $120 I minus well get the whole Gt body kit but I will but the Pony Package Pony's because I dont want anyone to think its a Gt.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:16 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Hey man thanks ive seen your page on cardomain how did you make that cool picture thing it looks awesome! Anyway some people always have to be A wholes cause they have nothing else better to do! BUNCH OF **** (millergt)
Old 01-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Sonic3v
4th Gear Member

Im sure you could find a used kit. Find someone with a GT that has installed a body kit and buy thier old stuff.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:22 PM
millergt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CainMotorsports2102

i dont think anyone is trying to make their cars look like GT's. Everyone either wants to do duals, and need the gt rear bumper, or they want to run a nice chin spoiler and need the front bumper or just want the car to have the lip kit that the gt has. Why cant you give people a break? What makes you better than us? and why did you pay 5g's more for only a second on the clock. doesnt feel to good to be hounded huh.

"Hounded" who said I was hounding. My point was to let someone expain to me why some guys are outting all kinds of GT wear and emblems on their base model mustangs. I was wondering what the point of this was. By the way yes I own a GT but that does not mean I look down on anyone owning the v6 model. If you did not have an issue with it you would not take offence of it. I own many cars but I never put anything fake on them to make it look like something it is not. I also have a 540 BMW with dual pipes running to a Single exhaust and nobody ever says anything about only one tail pipe to me. By the way my car runs in the low 12's so I guess it runs more than 2 seconds faster. "on the clock"
Old 01-27-2006, 07:24 PM
millergt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Justin_R

Hey man thanks ive seen your page on cardomain how did you make that cool picture thing it looks awesome! Anyway some people always have to be A wholes cause they have nothing else better to do! BUNCH OF **** (millergt)

Damn dude you need some counsiling.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:25 PM
noir
2nd Gear Member

Well Miller... 95% of people think our cars are GT's anyway. The body kit really doesent make the last 5% think its a GT unless it has the logo and the gas cap. Some people dont like the big license plate spot in the front and they want duel exhaust in the back. Consitering the the price is only around 650, it's a good deal. You dont have to be such an *** about it.
Old 01-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Well I want new stuff, thanks for all the feedback its awesome; but I just want to know do you need new fendelinings or anything like that or is it just a bolt on process?

Quick Reply: GT Body kit on 2005 V6 Mustang