Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Legend Spoiler & V6 Badges Installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 04:42 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default Legend Spoiler & V6 Badges Installed

Ok, so most of you saw my recent stripe addition to my car and I appreciate everyone’s positive and constructive feedback. If I ever get that California dream hood, I will probably have these stripes painted on since I like them so much.

A lot of you requested more pics, preferably in day light and I said I would post them, but first I decided to dress up the car a little bit more. I have now added the following:

• 4.0 Trunk Emblem
• (2) Running Pony Fender Emblems (taken from a 66 stang resto site)
• UPR AC and Door Lock *****

And finally, the best part:

• Legend Shelby Style Wing

I actually just went to the Washington DC car show and saw the Shelby and when I bought the wing, I didn’t realize it would be the same as the Shelby, but sure enough it was. But I like it and love the look it gives the car.

I also saw the Challenger concept car and I must say, wow. Absolutely gorgeous car! I have pics of that one too, but that will be another thread.

You can find more pics of these at my web site, http://www.rygen.net/stang

Well, here are the pics, let me know what you think!

Old 01-28-2006, 04:49 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Legend Spoiler & V6 Badges Installed

very very nice, i love that look

btw, what are the switches and button for in your car?
Old 01-28-2006, 04:52 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

very very nice, i love that look

btw, what are the switches and button for in your car?
LOL. Those are for my Nitrous!!! Larry at Excessive did an awesome install on those, he's not done yet, but if you hit my web site you can click on stage 6 I think and check it out.
Old 01-28-2006, 04:53 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

that is a really nice control for the nitrous, gets me thinking for what i will do for when i am getting mine installed
Old 01-28-2006, 04:56 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

that is a really nice control for the nitrous, gets me thinking for what i will do for when i am getting mine installed
He ran all the tubes through the car, I will be posting pics on how he did it sometime next weekend after he puts the N20 tune on it and gives me some dyno sheets.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:11 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

HOLY CRAP!!! That is really SCCCHHHWEEEET!!! Very nice job! I expect you to start showing that car come spring!
Old 01-28-2006, 05:30 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

HOLY CRAP!!! That is really SCCCHHHWEEEET!!! Very nice job! I expect you to start showing that car come spring!
Thanks John, that means a lot comming from you!!! Yea, I think I may have to give car shows a try. LOL. Though I need to dress up the engine bay a bit.
Old 01-28-2006, 06:15 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

ORIGINAL: scrming

Thanks John, that means a lot comming from you!!! Yea, I think I may have to give car shows a try. LOL. Though I need to dress up the engine bay a bit.
The ugylist thing under the hood is the strut towers... get the UPR strut tow caps! LOL!
Old 01-28-2006, 07:18 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Rygn

WOW!! what can I say man you have that car setup nice it's done right (very clean look) very nice!!! I think someone said it at the other forum and I agree time for you to start hitting the car shows.

The only small suggestion I would make and it hit me before I even read Kiley at the other forum I saw your post here first then read kiley post I would agree with what he said I would just move the 4.0 over a little.

Big Thumbs up!!

On a side note before my car came in I was searching for wheels something in the polished maybe chrome 5 spoke with a deeper dish. Then when I got my car I really starting like the stock bullits, as much as I found some nice wheels don't know if I can really change now and seeing your car with them setup like that makes me say yep they do look good.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:14 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Sweet lookin' ride! Love the pony emblems and the spoiler looks sweet!

Quick Reply: Legend Spoiler & V6 Badges Installed