Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

199.7 HP with an auto

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 12:16 PM
Philsy

Default 199.7 HP with an auto

Well yesterday morning I took the stang for a little ride found myself in PA. at Evolution Performance in Aston.
Started the day having the muffler changed out with a Flowmaster 40 series nice change alot more deeper sounding ..Than I had them install a C&L CAI nice kit followed it up with SCT 2 tune on thier Mustang Dyno (93 octane) well the end result was 199.7 HP and 243.4 FT tq , I was very pleased with their service and of coarse the performance increase. The Car feels like a diffrent car now and the cars no even broke in yet it only has 1700 miles on it so the numbers should go up some whan its broke in...
I highly recommened them to all of you if your in the area. I also had them tint out all my windows with 20% tint it looks great..The total out the door for everything including the 3 Dyno runs was $1,100 ..
These guy are into thier Mustangs big time .....I stumbeled across them on E-bay looking for a tuner in my area. They also did one quater mile run on the dyno with the end result of 14.35 et. I konw that this was on a dyno but damn this is a V-6 .....Sweet they are curently working on thier web site its www.evoperform.com ..They say it should be done soon..Well it was a good day for me ....[sm=gears.gif]
Old 02-19-2006, 12:17 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: 199.7 HP with an auto

Sweet!
Old 02-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Philsy

I just called them up in the morning and took a ride over the dyno pulls where free with the purchase of the C&L and the SCT2..they are a good bunch of guys over there I'll be going back soon to get some rims and my stripes installed .....[sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 02-19-2006, 12:44 PM
pdelena
1st Gear Member

I live about 2 miles from them. I actually drove by yesterday but they were packed so I kept going (that and the fact that my wife was with me.) Anyway, glad to hear everything went well. Guess I'll be paying them a visit too!
Old 02-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Philsy

yeah they had a club there getting thier car dynoed HHR was the club. bunch of dodges srt8's chargers ect.. they where all talking about my car messing around syaing what are you hoping for 140 HP and such.but I ended up showing them up one of them had a magnum with the V-6 and only pulled 156 hp so I had the last laugh....
Old 02-19-2006, 01:16 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Very nice!

and yes, the 14.3 is very optimistic... LOL!

Can you post your dyno sheets? Did they give you one showing your A/F?
Old 02-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Philsy

I did not think to ask for one I'll have to scan the sheets I have and post them up here . I am sure they have it I'll call them on monday and see if they can e-mail them to me . If not Ill pick them up I am going back over probably next week end.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:24 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Nice gains with the mods you listed. Looking forward to that sheet.
Old 02-19-2006, 01:29 PM
Philsy

OH and I sorry I almost forgot THANKS TO ALL OF YOU for all the great advice , I would not have done any of this with out all of your insight and passion to these cars . You guys and gal's lead me in the right direction. with out all the trial error most would have to go thru to get to this point.... Thank you[sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 02-19-2006, 01:34 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Philsy

I did not think to ask for one I'll have to scan the sheets I have and post them up here . I am sure they have it I'll call them on monday and see if they can e-mail them to me . If not Ill pick them up I am going back over probably next week end.

they should have your runs saved in the computer so they can do comparisons... Lidio sometimes e-mails me mine... i'm sure they should be able to reprint yours if they need to.... Looking forward to seeing it...

Quick Reply: 199.7 HP with an auto