Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

05-06 SALEEN SUPERCHARGER GROUP PURCHASE From HaneyMotorsport

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 03:03 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Default RE: 05-06 SALEEN SUPERCHARGER GROUP PURCHASE From HaneyMotorsport

OK Guys/Gals we have been getting a ton of emails /pms....or at least Cryptic26djp has. To help relieve him, PLEASE email us with any questions or pricing info. Thank you and keep the orders coming....we are getting close.

info@haneymotorsport.com or call toll free 866-997-3991

Casey S.
HaneyMotorsport
Old 07-01-2006, 04:18 AM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

You rock, Casey!

Hey everyone --- You ABSOLUTELY must get in touch with us NOW if you plan on purchasing one of these Saleen kits. Now is definitely the time to get yours. I have been in contact with over 50 people now, via email and PM. The responses we are receiving from you is amazing and I hope that you all act on this deal BEFORE its gone. This deal will be gone before you realize it and you dont want to be the one left without it.

Email me at - cryptic26djp@gmail.com - IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SPECIFICS

Thanks to all of you!

Dan
Old 07-01-2006, 02:26 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

We have Lowered our Special Group Pricing...Thanks to Saleen!!! For those who are still on the fence about this deal, Please contact me ASAP for our new Price. We will be closing this buy soon. As always guys, if you have any questions, please contact us. Thank you.

Casey S.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:05 PM
5StangsandCounting
1st Gear Member

What else needs to be purchased for this kit?
Do we still need to supply a tune, or is this included.
Also, Is this something that a shop Needs to install, or can a layperson/shade tree do it him/her self?
Old 07-01-2006, 04:14 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Basically Everything is included in the kit. The only part you need to supply are intake gaskets. If you low mileage, you can reuse the ones on the car. These gaskets are made of composite plastic and have molded o-rings on it for each port. The kit comes with a red label and box to send your PCM to Saleen for a reflash. The install is pretty straight forward. The blower unit itself is one complete pc. that drops in place of the factory intake mainfold. If you have mechanical skills, I beleive you can do it. If you have any other questions, let us know.

Casey S.
HaneyMotorsport
Old 07-02-2006, 01:32 PM
amiller44

When you say it comes with a box for the PCM reflash to be sent to Saleen, does that mean once installed it won't work until you send your PCM in? Most other systems I've read have the device (diablo, SCT X cal...) progamed for you to reflash your PCM. I'm new at this so sory if my question is wrong.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:51 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Hello, There are no wrong questions here. Once you have installed the blower kit, it will run BUT NOT correctly....A/F ratio, timing etc. will be off! Saleen does reflash your PCM with a new file. You can have a custom tune done using a handheld tuner...uploading custom tune into tuner and then downloading to the PCM. So bottom line, no tuner comes with this kit. Any other questions, please ask. Thank you.

Casey S.
HaneyMotorsport
Old 07-03-2006, 10:02 AM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

So does that mean that if I get Saleen's tune, I won't be able to ever use an aftermarket handheld tuner? Or will an aftermarket tuner (the first time it's ever used) read the Saleen program and assume it's a stock program and allow me to do further tuning? Can I just forego Saleen's tune and use an aftermarket tuner instead?
Old 07-04-2006, 04:48 AM
05SDI
3rd Gear Member

This is the $250 question!!

ORIGINAL: GT Premi

So does that mean that if I get Saleen's tune, I won't be able to ever use an aftermarket handheld tuner? Or will an aftermarket tuner (the first time it's ever used) read the Saleen program and assume it's a stock program and allow me to do further tuning? Can I just forego Saleen's tune and use an aftermarket tuner instead?
Old 07-04-2006, 11:11 AM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT Premi

You should be able to save the Saleen Tune to your aftermarket tuner before you make any changes to it. That way you can always revert back to it if you need to. You'd do the same thing if you were making any upgrades with an aftermarket tuner. Always make sure you have a copy of the stock tune, and then create a new one to play with. That way you can always go back to original if you need any warranty work done. As for the option of just foregoing Saleen's tune, yeah, you could do that, but from what I understand Saleen is a bit picky about their warranty work too. So, you'll probably want to at least send in you PCM to get it programmed so that you can say you did it, and then re-tune with a professional tuner if you're not happy with the Saleen tune. Like I said though, make sure you get a copy of the original Saleen tune that you can go back to if you need to.

Hope that helps.

Anyone else have opinions on this.

Quick Reply: 05-06 SALEEN SUPERCHARGER GROUP PURCHASE From HaneyMotorsport