Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 05:38 PM
TurboKits.com
1st Gear Member

Default Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty

Update 12/12/07 - Yes you heard it right, we have a sale going on right now that not only gets you a killer deal on the kit but we can offer a 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty with it. That right up to $5000K ($3000 Motor/$2000 Tranny) coverage for only $295...

* SALE * SALE * SALE *
05-06 Mustang Kit - $4995.00

07 Mustang Kit - $4995.00
Warranty - $295.00

You can get either a FREE Autometer Boost Gauge & APEXi Turbo Timer or $100 Off.

This sale is good until the end of Dec 2007!

Call (860-676-2929), E-mail (
sales@turbo-kits.com) or PM to order.

UPDATE 09-17-07 -05-07 Mustang GT Turbo Kits - $4995 - 550HP Out of the Box! Looks like Turbonetics is keeping it at this price level for the indefinite future. We are also offering a $100 off any orderof $2000 sale throughout Sept & Oct.

E-mail sales@turbo-kits.com or call 860-676-2929 for the fastest service!

Hello All,

My name is Jesse Pellegatto from TurboKits.com. I have been reading the board and I see a lot of questions about going turbo. Here is a product that I found at the 2006 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

The kit retails for $6730.57...

Final Package Deal - $5721.98
- Full Turbo Kit
- Boost Gauge
- Turbo Timer
- Shipping in the 48 US States

The kit runs a perfectly matched turbo for instant response and great top end HP. It keeps the stock CATs and is pending 50 State Street Legal status. The best part it is 100% bolt-on, comes with complete fuel management and can be installed in a day!

Turbonetics Mustang GT Turbo Kits Include:
- Turbonetics 60-1 T4 Ball Bearing Turbocharger
- Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
- Turbonetics Raptor Blow Off Valve
- Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
- (8) High Flow Injectors
- SCT Tuner w/ Turbo Specific Program
- SS304 Mandrel Bent Polished Exhaust Piping
- Aluminum Black Chrome Charge Piping
- AEM Dryflow Airfilter
- All V-Band Clamps & T-Bolt Clamps
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- (1) Case Turbonetics TS-1 Synthetic Oil - No Longer In the Kit

Stock Power Output: 300 HP
Turbo Kit Power Output: 550 HP

*** Manual Trans Only

This is a TRUE bolt on turbo kit that comes with a 12,000 mile / 12 month warranty on the ENTIRE kit no fault no hassle

Look! Open the hood and turbo stares right at you...

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear them

To the moderators: Please contact me for advertising.

Thanks

Jesse
Old 11-15-2006, 06:20 PM
markj
1st Gear Member

Default RE: *NEW* Turbonetics Mustang GT Single Turbo Kit - 450HP

As Artie Johnson used to say-----

Old 11-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Johnnie D
2nd Gear Member

nice butt, errr i mean car
Old 11-15-2006, 06:37 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

So now Turbokits.com has 2 different kits for our car (they also carry the remote mount STS kit)
Old 11-15-2006, 07:34 PM
retfr8flyr
3rd Gear Member

This is the first turbo kit I have seen that taps the exhaust after the cats. What does this do to the power potential for the kit? I am interested in more HP than this kit is producing but I am also looking for a kit that will enable me to keep the cats. Can this kit be modified for higher boost levels or will the cat placement limit this ability?

Earl
Old 11-16-2006, 06:13 PM
TurboKits.com
1st Gear Member

Hello Earl,

I would like to first thank everyone for their interest...

The stock CATs will limit the kit production to about 500HP unless you really want to crank up the boost. The stock cats where kept in there for Street Legal status. If your state isn't as strict as California and most aren't [8D] you could probably get away with running some "high flow" CATs which would up the power of the kit and open up it's potential.

The turbo that comes with the kit is a 60 lb / min unit, so it will limit the HP to around 600HP on a fully built engine.

These choices were made so that the kit could pass Street Legal testing. If anyone is looking to make more power, we can easily supply a larger turbo and help consult you through the build!

However, if you are looking to go FI and don't feel like running a SC. This kit will give you great power with the same safety, reliability and ease of install that most SC kits do.

Keep the quesitons coming

Jesse

ORIGINAL: retfr8flyr

This is the first turbo kit I have seen that taps the exhaust after the cats. What does this do to the power potential for the kit? I am interested in more HP than this kit is producing but I am also looking for a kit that will enable me to keep the cats. Can this kit be modified for higher boost levels or will the cat placement limit this ability?

Earl
Old 11-16-2006, 07:02 PM
markj
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TurboKits.com

However, if you are looking to go FI and don't feel like running a SC. This kit will give you great power with the same safety, reliability and ease of install that most SC kits do.

Jesse
What would say is the advantage of this kit over a 10psi turbo kit like the 475 Saleen? And price?
Old 11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Well since you asked for questions and no one else seems either to notice or care but what about the factory exhaust. The kit taps for the turbo yes after the cats so you keep those but what about the factory exhaust pipes? It looks like you would either need a custom y pipe or to run only a single exhaust (which most v8 guys are against on principle).

I appreciate that Turbonetics makes a great product but this is something I just noticed and would like answered.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:10 PM
TurboKits.com
1st Gear Member

Your testing me aren't you... Saleen doesn't make a turbo kit... They make a supercharger kit... LOL

Saleen = 475 @ 10 PSI = 17.5 HP / PSI | $6029.90
Turbonetics = 450 @ 8 PSI = 18.75 HP / PSI | $5720.00

More HP / PSI and less $$$. I don't want to get too involved in this as it will most likely start the Turbo vs SC debate and there goes the thread!

If you have any further specific questions, feel free,

Thanks

Jesse

ORIGINAL: markj

ORIGINAL: TurboKits.com

Jesse
What would say is the advantage of this kit over a 10psi turbo kit like the 475 Saleen? And price?
Old 11-16-2006, 09:11 PM
TurboKits.com
1st Gear Member

Hey Mattblasi,

Not a problem, I am more than happy to answer any questions.

The kit comes with a revearse y pipe so you can keep your dual exhaust... I should have a picture tomorrow sometime.

Thanks

Jesse

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

Well since you asked for questions and no one else seems either to notice or care but what about the factory exhaust. The kit taps for the turbo yes after the cats so you keep those but what about the factory exhaust pipes? It looks like you would either need a custom y pipe or to run only a single exhaust (which most v8 guys are against on principle).

I appreciate that Turbonetics makes a great product but this is something I just noticed and would like answered.

Quick Reply: Turbonetics Sale & NOW 3yr/36k Powertrain Warranty