Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

BRENSPEED PHONE & E-MAIL CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY MARCH 4TH - INTERNET ORDERS STILL SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 10:28 AM
BRENSPEED
Former Sponsor

Default BRENSPEED PHONE & E-MAIL CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY MARCH 4TH - INTERNET ORDERS STILL SHIPPING

We wanted to give you a heads up that we are going to have limited staff on hand until Tuesday March 4th. Brenspeed phone sales, tech support, and e-mail replies will not be open again until March 4th. Internet orders and shipping will resume while we are gone but may be slightly delayed. No custom tuning orders will be processed while we are gone also. We will be attending FFW Spring Break Shoot Out this weekend. If you are at the race be sure to stop by and say hello look for our silver Brenspeed car trailer in the Ultra Stang pit area. We will have two of our Saleen cars at the event.

Once everybody is back we will respond to all e-mails in the order received. If you have urgent issues it will likely be faster to call us Tuesday and we will get you taken care of as fast as possible.

Thanks for your support!

Old 03-03-2008, 07:31 AM
Jefffrow

Default RE: BRENSPEED PHONE & E-MAIL CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY MARCH 4TH - INTERNET ORDERS STILL SHIPPING

This is just my luck! I researched the web and mainly this site to find out what Cold Air intake to get and finally settled on the C&L version. Then I came on here and did a lot of research into just who does the best tuning, Brenspeed or Bamachips. After reading hundreds of posts it seemed like I couldnt go wrong with either site and most everyone agreed that Brenspeed's customer service was awesome while Bamachips was kind of hard to get a hold of but once you did he was great. With that in mind I ordered the C&L Intake Package that is paired with theSCT X-CAL 2tuner from Brenspeed. I immediately got a response the next day asking the specifics of my car and thought wow, this is great and I couldnt wait to have my package in hand. Then I just happen to be surfing around on this site and find this post. Its always my luck...always. Oh Well...hopefully I will get it before two weeks is up so I can have it for a trip I am taking. I love this site by the way.