Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

** GROUP BUY: Gentex Interior Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Default RE: ** GROUP BUY: Gentex Interior Mirrors

Scott, welcome to the BIG forum. (TMS is our little sister )
I will put you on the list. I have a feeling getting 5 will not be a problem (we need one more). This is a fantastic mirror and easy to install.

1- Larmo
2- SoFlaGT
3- dvf1973
4- 70mach1owner
5-

Old 04-26-2008, 10:12 AM
frdtch06gt

I found my way over here from TMS as well, I'm in for sure. Compass and temp mirror for me please.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:34 PM
70mach1owner

Hey Justin,
Looks like you made number 5 to seal the deal. Glad you made it over. We made it to Marco Island a few hours ago. Just checking in to see how the GB was going.
Scott[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 04-26-2008, 07:44 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Sounds good guys... we have our 5. I spoke with the rep this afternoon and he gave me the website and promo code to use on their website. I just tested it myself and its a little uneasy as it doesn't automatically calculate, but Howard told me they manually process each order and if the promo code is entered they will manually reduce the price to the group buy price. I just checked my CC statement online and they charged me at the group buy price, so we're good to go!

Please PM me if you arein this group buy and I will let you know the website and promo code to use to order.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:46 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

actually, I'll just post the info here. No harm making this public.

ok, so with you guys already committed here plus some other members from another forum, we are good to go. I spoke with Howard (Gentex rep) this afternoon and he gave me the website and promotional code to use for ordering. I was a little uneasy with the process as the code did not reduce the price automatically, but Howard assured me that each order is processed manually and all would be fine. I ordered and double checked my CC statement online and it was the correct group buy price, so we are good to go.

The website is http://www.autodax.com/catalog/pdetail.php?prdid=22. I recommend selecting the M harness for easier install but you can save yourself a few bucks with the other wiring harness if you'd like. At the checkout process, in the special instructions section you need to enter the following:

"Promo Code MUSTANGFORUMS for 5% discount"

They will process each order manually to ensure the additional discount is taken at checkout. I ordered mine this afternoon and I've already gotten a confirmation and UPS tracking ID. Please post pics here once its installed!!!
Old 04-26-2008, 09:43 PM
Saleen#468
2nd Gear Member

is this a plug and play install??
Old 04-27-2008, 12:13 AM
frdtch06gt

I justfinished ordering. I'm happy to see this going through, this will be a great addition to the interior of my car.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Not plug and play. Install is straight-forward but you do have to run the temp line through the firewall to the front of the car. There are several threads out there about the install so I'm confident with a little research and taking your time, anybody can install it.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:19 PM
frdtch06gt

Got mine today. Looks good. It did come with a mirror mounting kit for Chrysler products. I'm wondering if the tab is a bit different and needs to be swapped out.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Larmo
4th Gear Member

Received mine as well, but it doesn't look like the one in the picture. The one I received only has one button (power) whereas the one in the picture has two. I wonder what the difference is.

Quick Reply: ** GROUP BUY: Gentex Interior Mirrors