Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

StangMods Mustang HID Kits $224.95 with Full Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 08:35 PM
MustangChris04
5th Gear Member

Default RE: GROUP BUY: 8000K HID KIT 94-04 Mustang

Its $299 for a lightbulb?

why is this one so cheap? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/9007-...99731274QQrdZ1
Old 09-14-2005, 09:06 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

They are selling you two blue halogen light bulbs that will make night vision WORSE than it is now. My HID kits are not just bulbs! They include the ballasts, ignitors, wiring, relays, fuses, and two HID bulbs (totally different than any halogen bulb). I sell a complete HID kit. They are selling you blue bulbs that they like to call HID bulbs. They are not HID in any way.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Fallstar01
4th Gear Member

When you installed them, was there any issue with the filiment not being at the focus of the lense, or aiming them correctly? I dont want to blind everyone and have them pointed too high up.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Autobadges.com
Banned

you should just sponsor a car with them to show them off to get more customers.... lol
I do want them bad, but for losing the high beams and a $300 cost I dont know
Old 09-25-2005, 02:51 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: Fallstar01

When you installed them, was there any issue with the filiment not being at the focus of the lense, or aiming them correctly? I dont want to blind everyone and have them pointed too high up.
The correct way to do it is re-aim the headlights a little bit lower. I did this and its fine. The high beam thing kind of annoyed me at first, but I just love the way the lights look. Plus, I wear glasses when I am driving and these lights do help my visibility. I still wear my glasses though I was doing more research on HIDs in general. The bulbs actually use less watts to run then conventional halogen bulbs. This means less heat and less power consumption. I thought I would share this since a majority of the concerns with aftermarket HID kits is the risk that they will burn up or melt the stock headlamp housing and wiring. This is not the case.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:58 AM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

i would love to get those but for 300 billsi dunno. thats alot my buddy has some in his LS1 and they are insanely nice. my lights now suck but hey im more of a performance guy. i mean i love making my car look nice as well but for headlights? i don't drive no integra or civic jk lower the price or better yet i'll take em for free.

oh yeah how easy is teh install?????????????
Old 09-27-2005, 09:09 PM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: DILO2001GT

i would love to get those but for 300 billsi dunno. thats alot my buddy has some in his LS1 and they are insanely nice. my lights now suck but hey im more of a performance guy. i mean i love making my car look nice as well but for headlights? i don't drive no integra or civic jk lower the price or better yet i'll take em for free.

oh yeah how easy is teh install?????????????
I hear ya man, I had to bite the bullet and pay $300 for them when I first purchased them so I could see if I wanted to carry them. After installing them, the HIDs are one of those mods that I couldnt do without. For example, the way 5 speed owners feel after installing an aftermarket shifter. Anyways, I've been working with my supplier to get better pricing. The problem is, I am a small company and these people like to give discounts to guys that buy in large quantities. The mark up is very very little. I've seen kits with the same parts that are used in mine for $499. For that money, I could think of better parts to buy. I cant give them away, but I can let a set go for $275 shipped. Its not hundreds off and I can only offer this to a few people on this board, but I guess every little bit helps. The lights are definitely worth every bit of that money. I recently sold a kit to a guy for his Mustang and he went out and bought three more kits from me to put on the rest of the cars he owned. As far as installation goes, its a piece of cake. Thirty minutes tops and you should have it done. There is nothing that is hard to do. Basically, you disconnect the positive and negative off your battery, take out your stock bulbs, re-install the HID bulbs, plug in the connectors, re-connect the positive and negative on your battery. Thats pretty much it. And the entire kit has a 1 year warranty. Let me know if you have any questions as I would be happy to help.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:23 PM
closer9
2nd Gear Member

Can you get these for the foglights? And if so is there any risk of burning up that smaller housing?
Old 09-28-2005, 12:34 AM
stangmods.com
Banned

ORIGINAL: closer9

Can you get these for the foglights? And if so is there any risk of burning up that smaller housing?
Yes, we do offer them for the foglights. You can find them on our site here: http://www.stangmods.com/Mustang-HID...it-p/00665.htm
Old 09-28-2005, 03:00 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

hmm lemme find some spare dough and i'll PM you. prolly not til the end of the week or maybe next.

Quick Reply: StangMods Mustang HID Kits $224.95 with Full Warranty