Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

AMSOIL Industrial Oils

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 05:28 PM
Roundabout

Default AMSOIL Industrial Oils

<FONT face="Verdana, arial, helvetica" size=2>Hello!!

As a vendor I thought I would make available to you information regarding our Industrial line of synthetics. Prehaps you will find it interesting or want to review to gain added credibility for the product. In fact the SIROCCO brand of our compressor oils won the Plant Services Product of the year award!</FONT></P>

<FONT face="Verdana, arial, helvetica" size=2>
As a dealer I write a newsletter or two each month to help my dealers with their AMSOIL business as well as commercial account customers. If you would like a copy of my two newsletters for this month regarding AMSOIL Hydraulic Oils and AMSOIL Compressor oils please PM me with your email and I will forward them to you.

The AMSOIL Compressor line is quite impressive and will cut operators costs in price, energy use and maintenance. I also have a large white paper documentfeaturing a sworn and notorizeda trial of comparasons if you like.

Even in non-rotary screw/non industrial compressors users noticed a 2-amp drop in energy.

Ches</FONT></P>
Old 12-18-2003, 10:18 AM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

guys..you can buy from ches at a good price I have purchased several items from him... <edited><editID>mustangforums</editID><editDate>37974.0122569444</editDate></edited>
Old 12-19-2003, 02:14 AM
Roundabout

Originally Posted by vfast
guys..you can guy from ches at a good price I have purchased several items from him...
Thanks Frank,

I have posted a new article on my site that relates to the public being un informed with the ethical responsibilities of the oil companies and how AMSOIL addresses the issue. For a product Americans use every day, AMSOIL's line is the one where you get real value which is what they set out to do 30 years ago.

Please visit my home page and scroll down to the bottom for the "AMSOIL - The Ethical Choice"

Article... here: http://www.syntheticwarehouse.com