Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

ModBargains.com | KW AND ST Coilovers for your 2005+ Mustang!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 04:58 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Default ModBargains.com | KW AND ST Coilovers for your 2005+ Mustang!

KW has been the leader in coilovers for a long time now, but they're more well known in the European market. That hasn't stopped me from owning a set of KW V3's on my 2013 Mustang GT myself. These are very comfortable, and they do have three options for most Mustang GT's!

ST coilovers are manufactured by KW Suspension, but at a more affordable cost. ST's are ride height adjustable only, with pre-determined spring rates and valving set to that particular spring rate of course. ST's come with a 5 year warranty, and for the cost, there's nothing on the market that can beat it:

ST Suspension Coilover Kit for Mustang

- Composite spring cap - lightweight, less noise, won't corrode or deteriorate
- Hardened chromed piston rod
- High strength springs
- Composite spring seat
- Twin-tube technology
- Zinc plated strut housings

KW V1's are also ride height adjustable, with pre-set spring rates and valving. This coilover kit is just above the entry level ST kit that is available, offering a lifetime warranty, with inox stainless steel shock tubes that are impervious to acid rain, rusting, and can take a beating on the track if necessary. These are great if you daily drive your car year even during the winter.

KW V1 Coilover Kit for Ford Mustang

- Lowers front 1.2" to 2.3"
- Lowers rear 1.4" to 2.1"
- Front adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Rear adjustable by spring perch
- Damping technology
- Lowering approved by German Technical Control Board

KW V3's, which I have on my 2013 Mustang GT, are ride height adjustable, rebound adjustable, and compression adjustable, so you can fine tune the exact feeling you want to get after driving over a bump. Make it ride like an old Cadillac, or stiffen it up and make it ride like it's driving on rails, either way, this kit will match the exact feeling you want. Unsure of how to make adjustments, or where to start? Don't worry, I have the right guide for you if necessary. Lifetime warranty on these as well makes sure that you protect your investment with the proper coilovers you need for your car.

KW V3 Coilover Kit for Ford Mustang

- Lowers front 1.2" to 2.3"
- Lowers rear 1.4" to 2.1"
- Front adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Rear adjustable by spring perch
- Damping technology
- Lowering approved by German Technical Control Board

If you want to get my personal take on KW's, feel free to read the information below. I know it's lengthy, but if you really want an in depth look as to why KW should be your coilover system please, take a moment and read. You'll be pleased to find the details in KW once you finish:

Originally Posted by Jurrian@ModBargains
KW coilovers are the best overall coilover kits on the market today (at least in my opinion). Sure they're a bit more expensive, but when I put the V2's on my first car I really modified, I can easily say they were worth very penny (so much so that on my next car, my Mustang, I decided to put KW V3's on her). They have the best material construction quality of any coilover kit that I've seen. KW not only designs and manufacturers the coilovers, but they test them as well, to TUV certification levels. They also do this for each individual name plate which means they do it for Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Jaguar, BMW, Audi, Porsche, Chevrolet and more. They also design and valve all the suspension dampers to each individual MODEL within that brand, so you're getting something truly unique.

KW's are designed with street driving in mind, that's what they're designed for unless you talk about the clubsport models. All of KW's essential parts are built in-house, they are not outsourced like a lot of other companies. Though to some, this isn't a big issue, but when you consider that gives them a very big advantage on the quality control of a system, other companies just cannot compete with that.

TUV Certification, as I've touched on before, is the highest quality of certification that a company can receive in Europe. Getting TUV certification requires such a large amount of time to seek this endorsement, it's unbelievable. Each individual part such as the coils, the shocks, and the strut cartridges are individually tested, and then re-tested to insure that it meets or exceeds TUV's very strict requirements.

Here's the kicker! Not only did the KW coilovers pass the TUV's rigorous requirements, but it did so on EVERY ride height setting, including the lowest possible setting available. I highly doubt most other coilover companies have the time or the energy, let alone the money to even do such a thing.

The strut housing/shock bodies are T-304 stainless and they are completely impervious to rust, corrosion, acid rain, salt on the roads and of course any other things you might see such as that. All their brackets are 10.9 rated T-6 Aluminum alloy that are all anodized to prevent corrosion.

The second kicker here, is that KW is the OE supplier to all the Mercedes-Benz AMG cars, which is an astonishing fact on itself, a real achievement to any company.

^^ My Personal Vehicle, lowered on KW V3's.

If you have any questions in regards to KW, please ask Jurrian! I've had personal experience with these coilovers, with several years of personal experience. Don't hesitate to PM, Email or call me at 714.582.3330 extension 8002, or ask for Jurrian!

Last edited by ModBargains; 10-11-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 04:37 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the messages guys! Let me know if you have any further questions!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:00 AM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the messages guys! If you're curious on the set up, feel free to ask me! I've had them on for about a year now, so I have good experience with these
Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for your messages guys! Let me know if you have any further questions
Old 12-16-2013, 10:54 AM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the messages guys! Let me know if you have any further questions
Old 12-17-2013, 04:53 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

All PM's replied to! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Old 01-06-2014, 12:23 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the PM's guys! Let me know if you have any further questions
Old 01-15-2014, 12:10 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the messages and your orders guys! Looking forward to seeing how everything turns out!
Old 01-22-2014, 06:11 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Thanks for your messages guys! Looking forward to hearing back from you once you receive everything!
Old 01-27-2014, 04:34 PM
ModBargains
Former Sponsor

Hope you guys had a good weekend! Thanks for the messages!

Quick Reply: ModBargains.com | KW AND ST Coilovers for your 2005+ Mustang!