Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

2007 Ford Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 10:03 AM
ccnmustangforums
Former Sponsor

Exclamation 2007 Ford Mustang

The picture in this ad does nothing for the car. This car is beautiful... especially the paint.
Above Added: Mon October 28, 2013, 9:35 pm EST
2007 Mustang GT with GT500 body and interior conversion.

This is the short version. Too much to list!

I ordered this car new from ford in February of 2007 and received it in May of 2007.
This car has never seen any bad weather. Not even rain.

The body has a complete GT500 conversion using all brand new Ford parts. The hood is a genuine Shelby super snake hood from Shelby.

The PPG Orange Pearl Metallic tri coat paint and body mods were performed by a professional body shop. No expense was spared and everything was painted. The engine compartment was shaved all excess holes were welded smoothed and the engine compartment was totally painted perfectly.
The fender emblems, antenna, rear fake gas emblem and third brake light were welded shut and finished with lead. The paint and body on this car is absolutely gorgeous!

Black leather power GT500 seats. GT500 airbag, dash trim, steering wheel and much more.

The Chassis work and roll cage was professionally installed by JR fab. This roll cage is a one of a kind 10 point chromoly(.083 wall), tig welded, custom bent masterpiece. The a pillar bars and knee bar are hidden behind the dash (without cutting the airbox) and apillar trim plastic. The frame it tied with chromoly pipe tied into the rollcage. Everything in this car had to be functional and I had to keep the rear seat.

Low mileage engine with comp stage 3 cams, springs, retainers and comp cams phaser limiters.
Polished aluminum radiator and fabricated aluminum procharger fan housing.
Custom aluminum radiator hold downs.
Custom brushed aluminum radiator shrouds.

5 speed trans with Hurst shifter, one piece driveshaft, and I also have a spec clutch.

Steeda light weight radiator support.
Front suspension is BMR k-member with BMR a-arms.
Hothckis swaybar.
Tokico D-speck adjustable rear shocks

Rear suspension has BMR heavy duty adjustable upper trailing arm and heavy duty BMR chassis mount with adjustment.
The lower trailing arms are BMR also.
Hotchkis rear sway bar with heavy duty sway bar links.
Eibach sport line springs.
Tokico D-spec adjustable struts.

Front brakes are Brembo 6 piston with Baer eradispeed two piece light weight rotors. Cross drilled and slotted. Stainless braided brake lines.
Rear brakes have the steeda plus two bracket and 14inch Baer eradispeed two piece rotors. Cross drilled and slotted.
Stainless braided rear brake lines.

The rear end has a 31 spline Detroit locker with 390 gears.

Polished full 3inch stainless exhaust.

Dual in tank fuel pumps.

There are 0 miles on this car since the build and a few things still need finished up as you can tell by the pics.

I do not need to sell this car so please don't waste your time and mine with BS and lowball offers. I do have a clean, clear title in hand. As I stated there is so much more to list about my car. If you are truly interested call me and I will give you all of the history and details.
Thanks for looking!

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Fo...html?aid=32797