Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Starkey Products is asking for your Vote!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Starkey Products
Former Sponsor

Default Starkey Products is asking for your Vote!

Guys & Gals,

We are posting to ask for just a moment of your time. Recently, we signed up to receive a small business grant from Chase Bank through their Mission Main Street grant program (read more about it here: https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/). This program allows small businesses’ like Starkey to win a $250,000 grant to fund future products/ services for their individual business. As a small and growing business, an injection of capital like this would allow us to take things to the next level!

Some of you guys have ordered Starkey Products from us or our dealers, while others have at least heard of us. I truly hope that if you were a past customer, you still feel satisfied with your purchase and had nothing but an exceptional experience.

That said, one of the prerequisites to receiving the grant is that we must earn a number of votes from our customers. I am reaching out today to ask for your vote. If you would be so kind as to visit the link below and vote, I would deeply appreciate it. We still need 100 votes to be eligible and have just a few days left to earn them!

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants....s/detail/46714

To vote, click the green ‘VOTE’ button on the right. You will need a Facebook account – unfortunately this is the way that they track unique votes.

I want to thank you again for your loyalty as our customer. Whether or not we receive this grant, our ongoing mission here will be to provide exceptional products while continuing to manufacture our wiring components right here in America. Without you, this goal would have never been possible!

Thank you for your support,

Jason Starkey