Vendor For Sale / Group Buy Classifieds Single Items & Group Buys - Authorized MustangForums.com Vendors Only!

Improve the look of your car with T5i Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler

Old 04-02-2015, 10:47 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Default Improve the look of your car with T5i Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler

The addition of a rear spoiler is one of the best ways an automotive manufacturers differentiates the high performance models from the base models. If you feel tired from the factory spoiler or want to enhance the look of your Mustang, T5i Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler is for you! This nicely and professionally looking alternative spoiler will impress everyone who is driving behind you.

It is made from Fiberglass, installs easily with 3M™ automotive-grade double-sided tape and comes with everything required for installation. This spoiler is available for the Ford Mustang 2015. We have it Small and Large. Both spoilers can be in Unpainted and Painted versions (you can check the paint code by VIN# or with paint code labels, located at the driver side door jamb).

T5i® - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Small)

T5i® - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Large)

What do you think of this stylish accessory?
Old 04-16-2015, 07:28 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Long an icon, the Mustang has withstood the test of time and still has a long presence on the road. The 2015 Ford Mustang sets new performance and dynamics benchmarks for the brand with truly impressive handling, more precise steering control and enhanced driving comfort. At first sight seems like it already has everything you could only dream about. But there is always a place for improvement and accentuation on your own style. Rear spoiler is a must have element for any SN550 Mustang that will help you to personalize it and keep the original spirit of the car.

Take a look at T5i® - Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler, released for 2015 Ford Mustang.

It will enhance your car's silhouette, if not its aerodynamics. It's large enough to be featured, yet still be the right size to meld with your car's clean lines. With this spoiler, your car will have the look of speed even when it's parked!

Read more about T5i at CARiD: https://www.carid.com/t5i/

Last edited by carid; 03-31-2017 at 06:24 AM.