Any Military Folks Plan on Attending MCA GN Show? If so, read here. - MustangForums.com

Virginia Regional Chapter Chapter President: BabyGT

Old 06-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #1  
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default Any Military Folks Plan on Attending MCA GN Show? If so, read here.

UPDATED 11 AUG 11 -- THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Attention DC/VA/MD Military Folks,

If you are a military member and plan on entering your stang in the MCA Grand National Show (judged portion) in Sep send me a PM. Here's the deal: You may be able to take my place for FREE!

I am a Soldier stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA and, in anticipation to a PCS move to Virginia mid-Summer, I went ahead and entered (AND PAID $50) my stang in the judged portion of the MCA Grand National Shown (link)

Due to an unanticipated training requirement I now have to go TDY enroute to my next PCS move, sooo I may not be able to make the show. I will find out for sure next week (22 Jun) when I get my PCS orders.

Here's where you may come in....since I may not be able to go, I have coordinated with the show authorities to transfer my application for the judged portion of the show to you. Four caveats:

1. You must be a MCA member
2. You must provide me your registration information so that I can submit for you
3. You must be a military member. I will validate this over PM or email.
4. You must not have paid them yet.

This opportunity is for only 1 person/car only and it's a a one-for-one swap (you for me) thanks to the once in a lifetime opportunity given to me by the show leadership.

Please do not communicate with me via this thread, so do not post here...you must PM me. First come; first served.

BTW, this is not a scam--I just want to pay it forward to a fellow service member. Once we seal the deal, I will link you up with the folks running the show so that you are taken care off.

Tony

Last edited by TPony; 08-11-2011 at 05:13 AM.
TPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:04 PM   #2  
TPony
6th Gear Member

No takers thus far...
Old 07-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #3  
essayons
2nd Gear Member

where are you going TDY to, and where are you coming to in VA?
essayons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #4  
TPony
6th Gear Member

Currently TDY Norfolk follow-on in DC. I see you are an Engineer...
BTW, someone pointed out that you don't have to be an MCA member to take advantage of my offer above: True, but you would have to pay $10.00. Why? Because to enter the car on the judged portion of the show is $60.00, I got a $10 discount for being an MCA member...soooo, a non-MCA would have to pay the difference of $10. And that's assuming event organizers agree with all this.