Archive - Want To Buy Ads Looking for a part to increase the performance of your Mustang? Your Mustang Parts search begins here!

I WILL PAY FOR YOUR SUPERCHARGER

Old 04-15-2008, 01:43 AM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Default I WILL PAY FOR YOUR SUPERCHARGER

Anyone selling a used supercharger?
Old 04-15-2008, 11:15 AM
jwineco5
1st Gear Member

Default RE: I WILL PAY FOR YOUR SUPERCHARGER

wish I had one..
Old 04-15-2008, 07:45 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

hey SD05GT, i'm not selling mine.....

someone here may have one for sale,
or they might point you in the right
direction to someone who is

good luck with the project, keep
us posted

Old 04-16-2008, 12:00 AM
jdback19
4th Gear Member

I have a hellion turbo kit for sale that I just took off my car. Complete kit minus the fuel pumps.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:40 AM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Yeah Hammeron i'll definitely keep you guys posted. I want to have the supercharger installed sometime this month! Got to love tax returns! haaha

No but thank you bro. Good luck selling your turbo setup. I live in CA and need to be able to pass emmissions.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:37 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

why dont you offer some guy who is selling his car some really low price for his supercharger and see if you can get it....Oh wait...you already did.[8D]..Just kidding...good luck to you...I do know of a couple people whowere selling one in your price range...if I find their info I will definitely forward them on to you,,,,being in cali you should be able to find a good deal locally?
Old 04-16-2008, 12:18 PM
blackS197
4th Gear Member

Call ST motorsports. They might have a used kit they pulled out. I heard they have a used paxton kit. When i was looking for a SC they had a used Saleen kit someone pulled out for a KB.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Wow thats so nice of you cheftjpack. Yeah hopefully you dont foward people trying to sell used kits for more money thanbrand new ones cost.... I have nothing against you; I know you have a great Saleen setup.Me being a consumer, Iwould rathersave 400$ and get the brand new kit. I personally think $5,500.00 is extremely high for a used Saleen Supercharger. Last time I checked, brenspeed was selling them new for $5,129.99.

If I was you, I would sell you entire car setup how it is. You should be able to mark up your car very nicely due to all the mods.
Old 04-16-2008, 06:20 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SD05GT

Wow thats so nice of you cheftjpack. Yeah hopefully you dont foward people trying to sell used kits for more money thanbrand new ones cost.... I have nothing against you; I know you have a great Saleen setup.Me being a consumer, Iwould rathersave 400$ and get the brand new kit. I personally think $5,500.00 is extremely high for a used Saleen Supercharger. Last time I checked, brenspeed was selling them new for $5,129.99.

If I was you, I would sell you entire car setup how it is. You should be able to mark up your car very nicely due to all the mods.
ok bro...I was having a little joke...but since you dragged up the money part..lets talk turkey for real...ok....
FIRST OF ALL: the saleen kit itself I would sell you the base kit for way less than the price you I quoted you...however..when you sent me the email from you yahoo account you asked if I was selling my supercharger...if you remember my reply was

for the right offer yes...I am trying to sell my whole car....would sell my supercharger to a local guy for a deal if they want to do the labor of removal, otherwise ...for me to have it removed it would have to be worth it.....[/align]here is the kit that is on it[/align]Saleen base kit[/align]saleen extreme upgrade with 8psi pulley: saleen extreme intake boot, 39lb injectors, FRRP Cold plugs, C+L CAI Filter and shroud, [/align]I would also include the following[/align]Autometer Cobalt Mech vac/boost gauge: Autometer cobalt elec fuel pressure: autometer DYNOJET Wideband Commander A/F gauge: Charcoal interior Speed of Sound triple gauge pillar...I can tell you go an price this it is over $7500 for all of this.....I would sell for much less....let me know and make an offer...[/align]TJ[/align]LOOK ABOVE>.that is a little more than just the saleen kit that brenspeed is selling..ALSO please note the first line> worth it to remove..because I would have to pay someone $800 to return my car to stock...so bottom line is your joke of an offer of $3K...for what amounts to a saleen extreme kit producing over 500 hp plus all the gauges and pod etc.including a very expensive dynojet WBC....good luck...I actually have someone that is willing to sell his saleen setup for $4000 for the base kit never installed..he is going in a different direction...I was about to give him your info...but since you felt it necessary to try and smudge my name with your rhetoric I think i will let him sell it elsewhere....good luck to ya bud....[/align]
Old 04-16-2008, 07:02 PM
SD05GT
3rd Gear Member

Hey thanks blacks197. They gave me a really good quote on a novi 2200... I'm going to shop around a little bit; but i might end up buying their kit.

Cheftjpeck I really do not feel like arguing with you. Like I said; if you are selling your entire car; keep it all souped up. You should be able to get way over retail with all of your upgrades... Good Luck Man. For real.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I WILL PAY FOR YOUR SUPERCHARGER