MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   West (https://mustangforums.com/forum/west-18/)
-   -   LA CRUISE: 100+ MUSTANGS CONFIRMED - MAY 12TH GALPIN AUTO SPORTS (https://mustangforums.com/forum/west/254106-la-cruise-100-mustangs-confirmed-may-12th-galpin-auto-sports.html)

Sprzout 03-08-2007 12:52 AM

RE: LA Cruise-OC #II Saturday May 12 (OFFICIAL)

Damn damn damn...It's a shame I'm going to be on a DIFFERENT cruise!! I wish I could go...Oh well. I already made the promise to go up to my girlfriend's, and do Gallop...The OC cruise was a blast, and this one is going to be awesome, I'm sure.

Just remember...

"Let's give 'em 5 minutes."

"5 minutes? **** that! I'll give them 3!"

Ashes06GTO 03-08-2007 12:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Sleeper05

Enough with the thread hijacking. I made my point and you made yours. More details will become available about the May 12 event soon.
lol... ok. It was all in good fun... :D

phunnyguy 03-08-2007 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 05MustangSally

So if I come with my V6 there will be no hating right? All are welcomed?

I'm going for sure...count me in! :D

Are we aloud to have someone ride with us too? Also, what time are we looking at to be there? I don't wanna be late hehe.
im one of the original sixers that began on this cruise when there were only ten of us...no one is going to hassle you......trust me.....i hope we beat the last cruise in terms of people...also anyone gonna contact the magazines...we got a two month lead time at this point.....let me know if anyone is undertaking this angle for our cruise...we NEED to get this in a magazine it would be awesome....... and sally your not allowed to have anyone else in your car except a puppet...LOL....j/k its your car i think the question you have to ask is who wants to cruise for a whole day withyou inyour stang!!!!

i only have three rules for the passenger when theycome on these cruises with me

buckle up, hang on, dont complain;)

Caution 03-08-2007 01:22 AM

Phunnyguy -- The magazines will be contacted once we have the details on the board ...:D

phunnyguy 03-08-2007 01:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Moses 05GT

Sleeper -PM sent !

4LITER6 -- We're working on it Pimp... going to ber a good one...I dunno about 200 but that would def be nice and a record if you ask me :D

bcmc has the so cal record for 162 mustangs on a cruise.......i think that is the number.......

and one shout out to sixers.......all mustangs are welcomed.....bring the sixers i need someone to hang out with.....lol....

moses: what is up with magazine coverage? is anyone trying to get us some etc...let me know plz...

phunnyguy 03-08-2007 01:31 AM

Phunnyguy -- The magazines will be contacted once we have the details on the board ...:D
keep me posted on this im working a letter (email) to send to them about the cruise in general, also inquiring about being a contributing west coast writer...seems most mags cover the east real well, and only mention the west coast ...so cal in particular......this cruise could change some of that....

Sprzout 03-08-2007 02:11 AM

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

i only have three rules for the passenger when theycome on these cruises with me

buckle up, hang on, dont complain;)
I prefer, "Sit down, strap in, and SHUT UP!" :)

elburrito99 03-08-2007 02:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Ashes06GTO
I dont know a guy out there that doesnt think J-Lo's ass is sexy...
Baby got back...

Count me in, J. Can't wait to hear the details.

--Stu

Sleeper05 03-08-2007 03:33 AM

ORIGINAL: phunnyguy

Sleeper -PM sent !

4LITER6 -- We're working on it Pimp... going to ber a good one...I dunno about 200 but that would def be nice and a record if you ask me :D

bcmc has the so cal record for 162 mustangs on a cruise.......i think that is the number.......

and one shout out to sixers.......all mustangs are welcomed.....bring the sixers i need someone to hang out with.....lol....

moses: what is up with magazine coverage? is anyone trying to get us some etc...let me know plz...
I think it was 167, but I could be wrong. I fully aim to top that number this time around. As for the Gallop, I am sad that I could not be part of that this year. It is truly a great event, but ours will amaze and surprise everyone I think.

Stang Skeleton 03-08-2007 03:54 AM

Dont mean to go back to the hijack, but Ashes06GTO, a couple of things that you may want to take into consideration are that if you are all function than, you could have got a number of other cars that would be much more functional just as Sleeper05 listed, BUT it is the combination of FUNCTION, AESTHETICS, QUALITY, AND HERITAGE that really distinguish the new mustangs from the GTOs. I mean the GTO is a great car, but just not nearly as good looking and doesnt have a name as established and linked with true American Car Pride and heritage as does the Mustang. The Goat is a goat. Not even really comparable to the stang, because the stang is more of a sports coupe while the goat is more of a .... well a goat or big boat lol. And if you want to talk numbers, prove it! Bring the fastest GTO you know out to the meet, and i bet you that the fastest stang at the meet will eat the GTO alive as an appetizer, not to mention it will do it while looking oh so sexy. Lol.