West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 11:52 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

MY_RED_BABY

titleAndStar(3,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]

Hey mellowyell.....I looked up the directions on mapquest......it says to exit wilshire off the 405......just want to make sure. mentions nothing about westwood exit......? Any suggestions .....
YEAH, ITS OFF THE 405/WILSHIRE EXIT
Old 03-10-2008, 12:40 AM
nohobandit

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

Mello, Count me in for the "Pre-meet".
Old 03-10-2008, 01:00 AM
MY_RED_BABY

Hey guys......i see all kinds of meetings going on the day of........and I don't know where to head to. It will be my pony +5 and........ we are from the East Los Angeles area..........anybody have any suggestions as to where and who we should meet up with? Thanks guys ........
Old 03-10-2008, 03:03 AM
steph3k
1st Gear Member

Check the last page of this thread:
https://mustangforums.com/m_4721890/tm.htm
Old 03-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

Please let me know through pm if you will not be able to make the lunch/meet portion of the cruise. don't want to clutter up this thread. The pub is setting up a bbq for us as well and would like a rough headcount of who will attend. Thanks!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:37 PM
SeanMalone
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wyldwmn65

Anyone from San Diego County area wanting to cruise up together let me know. We will meet at Denny's on Harbor Drive in Oceanside off the 5. We will be leaving no later than 7:45a. OC if you want to meet up with us when we get to your areaPM me and we canfigure it out.
If you guys want to meet up in Seal Beach right off the 405, there will be right now 5 cars atleast and maybe more.

We should all just meet up somewhere around L.A. since it sounds likethe majority of people are coming towards there or are from around there. Just throwing it out there.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Shredder
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: urnamethere

im off the 405 at culver, anyone know any good meeting spots not out of the way?
Us guys meeting in westwood would be really close.. I am in Venice and would take me longer to get there than you
Old 03-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Shredder
2nd Gear Member

Unless there is a culver in OC, is that culver blvd in culver city?
Old 03-10-2008, 02:58 PM
MY_RED_BABY

Hey shredder.......quick question....I have plans to go meet with you guysat wadsworth......but I see all the traffic going back and forth as to where would be a better meeting place, assuming we all met at wadsworth what route would we take to get to the cruise ? About 6 of us are all from the East Los Angeles area.......just want to make sure that we are not going to drive out there with you guys and then eventually come back down this way towards the 60fwy and 710fwy.......what do you think ??
Old 03-10-2008, 03:12 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

BMC is in San Pedro and Stangpede is in Garden Grove, both of which we need to shoot down the 405 South, so Wadsworth parking lot works out great.

Quick Reply: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....