West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

The cruise will take about 2 hours because we will be stopping twice for photo ops. No point in just driving by. We will probably get to the pub by 1230pm or 1. There, we will have the raffle and drinks/food!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 AM
urnamethere
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission to post by Howarmat

blast this mother****er back to the top, ive been looking forward to this for a while its going to be legendary
Old 02-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

I have just confirmed the person driving the longest distance will be getting a special award/prize!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Hmmmmmmm....Wonder if I should make the trip from Brooklyn, New York

Old 02-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Ghettobooty
2nd Gear Member

hah, we did have someone from the east coast show up!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:45 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Better hope no one get's liquored up and stupid driving afterwards.[&:]BMC and it's leadersare liable now after posting that alcohol will be offered and encouraged. That's a pretty bold and risky thing to do, especially in litigation crazy California! If one person has been drinking at all at your event and gets into a serious or fatal accident even on the way home, even if not at fault, you can be jailed in this state along with them.
Iown too much stuff to risk losing due to one tard in a group![8D]And before any bonehead decides to rip me, no I am not against drinking at all, but I am against assuming liability for someone else.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:13 PM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

sounds good to me. i plan on making this one, since i belong to the legend lime registry.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:21 PM
GT500OC
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....

Please add me to the list...

GT500OC
Old 02-28-2008, 07:45 PM
NeNCGT
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ghettobooty

That's a GREAT idea! Will do that! We'll have a little something something for the person that drives out the farthest [sm=groupwave.gif]

ORIGINAL: NeNCGT

Looks like a great cruise. You got a long distance prize? 2750 miles so says mapquest, drove from here to Victorville/Hesperia in less than 48hrs. back in 99. Hope you have perfect weather and a great time.
I'm glad I could be of service. I wish I could do the trip this year but the wife has another cruise in mind and it doesn't have anything to do with cars. I want to do the route 66 stuff and a few days in Vega$ the next time we're out that way.Your cruise with a road trip up highway 1 would be acool addition too. Maybe in a year or two if gas doesn't get too high. At any rate have a great time and kill a few beers for us folks that couldn't be there.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:48 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

ORIGINAL: ZZLEGEND

sounds good to me. i plan on making this one, since i belong to the legend lime registry.
All right then...
Say Hello to the boys for me.

Quick Reply: What are you doing on St. Patrick's Day? Permission granted by mods....