MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   West (https://mustangforums.com/forum/west-18/)
-   -   Motorgen Meet and Moonlight Cruise October 11 (formerly McDonald's meet) (https://mustangforums.com/forum/west/483388-motorgen-meet-and-moonlight-cruise-october-11-formerly-mcdonalds-meet.html)

SeanPlunk 09-18-2008 11:58 PM

Motorgen Meet and Moonlight Cruise October 11 (formerly McDonald's meet)

Hey guys,

Dave(fast01z28) had been running this meet previously, but he's been really busy lately so I've volunteered to take it over. We had been meeting at the McDonald's off of the 91 Freeway and Lemon in Fullerton. This month however, the cops rolled in because Lowe's had called security on us. Because of this, we're planning on meeting at Sonic Burger in Fullerton this month before deciding on a permanent relocation for November. If anyone has any input on a good replacement location, please shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com or post it up over in the California section at Motorgen.com.

As I mentioned we are planning on meeting at the Sonic Burger in Fullerton located at this address:
1632 N. Lemon Street
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 992-4500

We are planning on meeting there at 7:30 p.m. After we hang out there for a couple hours anyone who wants to join us for a cruise is welcome to roll out with us at 9:30. It is almost a full moon on the 11th and hopefully should be a nice cool night - perfect for a cruise. The route we're planning on taking is about 75 miles and should take about 2 hours to drive. After we're finished cruising we're planning on stopping at Denny's or some other fine dining establishment for a late night snack/dessert/coffee, etc.

Here is a link to the route we're planning on running, and here is a link to the thread on Motorgen with all the details. If anyone has any questions or anything, hit me up with a PM on here, send me an email, contact me on Motorgen, or give me a call (714-322-2324). It should be a good time, hope to see you all out there.

Sean

SeanPlunk 09-27-2008 11:41 PM

Official 2 week warning bump :)

Crobeson78 09-28-2008 01:57 PM

sounds good. i think ill make it!

SeanPlunk 09-28-2008 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Crobeson78 (Post 5491491)
sounds good. i think ill make it!

Cool deal, we don't have that many S197 Mustangs coming yet :)

SeanPlunk 10-04-2008 04:42 PM

http://www.motorgen.com/images/home/Moonlight-Run.jpg

One week bump :D

Remember, this is Saturday October 11th and we're meeting at Sonics in Fullerton. Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and a link to the thread on our board.

The turn out should be great, I have this on about 15 boards and so far have commitments from: a bunch of Camaros and Mustangs, some Vette's, a handful of GTO's, a couple TurboBuicks, a couple WRX's and STI's, a couple EVO's, at least a couple SRT's, some 350z's and G35/G37's, a couple BMW's, etc. I think we should have at least 50-60 cars at the meet part, and between 15-30 cars on the cruise part. I'm really looking forward to the whole thing, it should be a blast :)

If anyone has any questions, please post it up either here or on our home board. Also, if any clubs don't have their own message board and want to have a forum, we are happy to give you a forum on ours. See you all there.

Sean

SeanPlunk 10-08-2008 12:28 PM

Three day warning!

I have lots of confirmation from all kinds of people/cars and turnout should be excellent. I'll see you all there - I'm the guy in the White Cobra :D

SeanPlunk 10-10-2008 11:07 PM

24 hour final bump.

If anyone has any questions or anything, shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com, or a PM at Motorgen (SeanPlunk), or call or send me a text at 714-322-2324. I will be getting to Sonics at around 7:30 and I'm the guy in the White Cobra. See you all there :)

Leos06gtLL 10-11-2008 01:44 AM

i have so stuff to do in the morning but theres a 50% chance I can make this i ll bring a few cars if i do

SeanPlunk 10-11-2008 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leos06gtLL (Post 5534982)
i have so stuff to do in the morning but theres a 50% chance I can make this i ll bring a few cars if i do

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for you. Your car looks awesome by the way, I like the relocated fogs and the stripes - it looks clean.

SeanPlunk 10-12-2008 04:21 AM

Well I just walked in the door from the meet and cruise and I have to say I had a blast :) I want to thank everyone for coming out. The turnout was great - I think we had at least 75 cars. It was also cool to see all the different makes, models etc. Everyone is welcome back next month (November 8th). For those of you that went on the cruise, thanks for making a long trip. I know we had some detours, but overall it was great. I think we had at least 20 cars go on the cruise - way more than I was expecting. Sixteen of us made it to Denny's. I think we all deserve some kind of medal for finishing. For posterity, here is a list of the people that made it:

Ryan 04 VW Golf
Lee 99 Pontiac Firebird
Paul 73 Red Camaro
Alex 04 Ford Mustang
Sean 04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Jake 04 Pontiac GTO
Ben 82 Corvette
Glenn 64 Corvette
Adam 03 Mach 1
Matt 95 Firebird Formula Black
Chris 02 35th Anniv. Camaro(Red)
George 02 35th Anniv. Camaro Pewter
Johnny 01 Camaro SS Black
Alex 97 Camaro Z28 LT1
Marcos 99 Viper GTS
Jerry 03 Chevy Impala Turbo

We all filled out a napkin when we got to Denny's, I'll take a picture and post it up when I get up in the morning. As I mentioned, the next meet is November 8th and I think I'm either leaving it at Sonic's or moving it to the In-N-Out in Fullerton. I will post threads up to let everyone know in a week or so. Thanks again everyone for coming!! I had a blast and I'm really looking forward to next month. Look for a new thread soon :)