West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

FREE Nor Cali Custom Car and Tuner show - Pleasanton, CA

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 03:30 AM
TOYBIZ

Talking FREE Nor Cali Custom Car and Tuner show - Pleasanton, CA

Everyone,

The automall I am working for has Acura, Infiniti and Lexus in Pleasanton, CA. East of San Francisco about 30 miles. We will be hosting a FREE car show to anyone who wants to attend and it will be FREE to anyone who wants to show off their ride. There will NOT, I repeat will NOT be any warranty police there! The service managers are all hyped after the last HIN show in Pleasanton and want to start being known as a mod-friendly dealership!

When? Sunday, October 18th. 11am - 4pm.

I am in charge of promoting this event and want to make it sucess and great time for everyone attending. There will be prizes, vendors, music and trophys. Oh, yeah BBQ will be table service! No standing in lines for food here!

We have room for about 150 cars, any make, any vintage, and any type of mods. So whether you have a Ford, Dodge, Chevy, Mazda, Mercedes, Porsche, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai or Mitsubishi. Bring it down! Registration will opened up 1st of September, so mark your calendars!

Hey no worries for anyone's car being perfect, unless that is how you roll

We are putting this show together for car people and those who love cars. No hardcore stuff just a low key event with the one thing in common for all of us,

A Passion for Things that Move You

We will be hosting the car show behind the Lexus, Infiniti and previous Volvo buildings. We have over 350 parking stalls for both employee and service cars. Without overcrowding, we can accomodate 150 show cars and another 50 if necessary.

Our plans for that day is to use the ENTIRE back lot, moving out all employees and service cars for the show. The show cars will line up with the backs facking Hwy 580 and the vendors will line up where the customer service cars are normally parked facing the show cars. Food service will be at the end behind the previous Volvo dealership.

Let me know what you members think! OH, If anyone is or knows of a performance vendor who wants to attend/participate space is FREE! I am hoping to find a performance vendor who is willing to bring a portable dyno and do a discounted dyno pull day there. If you know anyone, have them contact me for details.

UPDATE:

www.modacar.com

www.kartunz.com

Will be joining us as vendors! :ylsuper:
More vendors coming on board, so don't miss this event!

So don't wait, register and represent your Mustangs!

Register Here

Flyer coming soon!

Questions? Contact me directly and thanks for looking!

Adam
Lexus of Pleasanton
925-224-7634
adam.toy@hendrickauto.com

Last edited by TOYBIZ; 09-06-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:17 AM
sam.mathew99

This will be the first time i will attend something like this. Looking forward for it.