Notices
2005-2009 S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2005-2009 S197's

How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 08:08 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Sorry, missed that bit. I'm afraid we cannot do any other kind of stitching, only the straight line.

Can you post a picture of your painted bezel?

Have a great day,
Maciek
no problem, there was alot going on up there.. ahh well, didn't hurt to ask about the stitching.. thank you.

alright.. i'll do you one better.. i'll post 6 pics of it.. lol and these are in my dark garage with a flash, if you'd like i can get better ones tomorrow out in the sunlight?

(click on each one to see full size - i actually have larger ones if needed also)

Last edited by MeanStang08; 05-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:29 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Robb OK, I'd need to see a daylight pic but I get the idea, it is darker than our JDM thread but we can find it regardless.

We offer a service whereby for a small premium we will color-match any thread color, just coose OTHER thread and in the order notes paste a link to a picture that correctly represents that color (ie. a pic of your painted bezel, in the daytime, hosted up somewhere on the net).

We'll do our best to match the color on the picture with thread and it shouldn't be a problem to get very close or perfect since the selection of thread colors is vast.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Maciek,
daylight pics.. and i completely understand about thread matching..

now.. the only thing left is do i want a 4 panel or 2 panel..

man i wish i could color match the leather/fabric to my car.. as it stands, i'll just have to go black all the way around, either 4 or 2..

Old 05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

OK, when you decide on the layout, I'll be here.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2011, 12:08 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Hi,

OK, when you decide on the layout, I'll be here.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Shift Boot, E-brake Boot & Armrest Order placed..

went with the 2 panel front to back - quadruple thread - black inside - custom red outside stitching (unless you think quadruple custom red would look better)

i wonder if burgandy leather stripes on the corners of the armrest would look okay?
Old 05-10-2011, 12:54 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MeanStang08
Shift Boot, E-brake Boot & Armrest Order placed..

i wonder if burgandy leather stripes on the corners of the armrest would look okay?
Hi,

I don't think so, burgundy will not match your shifter bezel.

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2011, 01:25 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Hi,

I don't think so, burgundy will not match your shifter bezel.

Have a great day,
Maciek
fair enough on the burgandy.. i didn't think it would

any thoughts on the quadruple stitching.. black on the inside - custom red on outside or quadruple custom red all the way?

oh, and i couldn't get you to post pictures up of them before they ship could i? i'll definately get you some high-quality pics of them installed if you want them..
Old 05-10-2011, 02:35 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We're clear on the quad thread you want. We can't send pics before they ship though, sorry!

Have a great day,
Maciek
Old 05-10-2011, 03:36 PM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by MeanStang08
any thoughts on the quadruple stitching.. black on the inside - custom red on outside or quadruple custom red all the way?
that is a question.. red, black, black, red OR red,red,red,red ?

do you think one would look better than the other, given you've seen what my setup looks like?

We're clear on the quad thread you want.
not really.. look, i'm really not trying to be an **** here, and maybe this isn't the place for all this, but your order form is not easy to navigate, and i have tons of questions with the customization of everything and am just looking for input from someone who has seen lots of these before i commit to spending this amount of $ so that everyone is happy, namely me, the customer.. i appologize if i sound rude, i'm striving for clarity. and considering your reply to my question, and that i've already paid for them, it seems i'm possibly too late and will have to live with whatever you send me.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:04 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

you're not being an **** at all, we probably should be discussing this via emails or PMs, but hey that's what I'm here for: to help customers make decisions they will be happy with.

Let me take the liberty to change it to all red thread, OK? I think it will look better.

Have a great day,
Maciek

Quick Reply: How to: upgrade your interior with a new shift boot, brake boot and armrest cover!