Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fang Performance..!!?? you guys seen this kit?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 09:58 AM
speedracertjl

Default Fang Performance..!!?? you guys seen this kit?

I have been looking around for some differrent body/lip kits and such and found these. www.Fangperformance.com. I am waiting to find out when these kits will be released, I like the Mystery 8 front and the mystery 7 wing since it covers the factory spoiler holes!! Lemme know what you guys think..opinions and what not
Old 05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
slickyboy88

Default RE: Fang Performance..!!?? you guys seen this kit?

I think i like the front ends. Especially the fact that the hoods are functional ram air hoods. Might be something too look at. I also like the fact that it gives it a little bit of the 70's extended nose look. That's one of the things that I liked the most about the GT500 is how the front end looks more than anything else. This might be something to consider depending on the price. The only thing I wasn't real crazy about is that silly Fang emblem on the rear, but otherwise not bad in my opinion.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Andys06GT
2nd Gear Member

not sur ei like that spoiler. seems to add to much "depth" as they put it to the back. doesnt flow into the already existing lines. nice work covering the factory holes though.
Old 05-09-2006, 07:32 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

That's not a spoiler kit folks. It's a complete rear trunklid replacement that has the ducktail shape built into it. There are 2 side pieces that mount on the sides to complete the look. I was looking at this stuff a month or so ago......but they still haven't priced it yet, and I'm betting it won't be cheap. As a matter of fact, none of their stuff is very cheap. But nonetheless, they've got some good ideas......hopefully all this will be reasonably priced and of good quality. Time will tell.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Remrats1234
3rd Gear Member

i like the hood the most, thats basically it, i have seem some of the 05 kits around and some of the kits make the stangs look like ricers....yes i said they look like ricers, im not positive about this one, but i think in person it might look a little ricey, but the hood is sweet
Old 05-09-2006, 09:56 PM
Exotic_HP

I like the mystery 7 hood and it functional. I like to see the underneath of the hoods.
Old 05-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

I've known about Fang Performance for about 10 months now, I saw them in a magazine and exchanged some e-mails asking them about various things. -- This was way before I even purchased my GT. They are based out of Cape May, NJ I believe... but yeah. I think a lot of their stuff is top notch and you get what you pay for. Though a lot of their exterior modifications aren't really my cup of tea. That hood though, is something Ford should consider putting on their new 07's... as well as a Chin spoiler, and a ducktail... to give it that "Classic" look, but I guess that's what Aftermarket is for.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:53 PM
W1ldcat
3rd Gear Member

I saw a Mustang on 94 in MI headinf towards Chicago and the guy and I waved at each other and I saw the side emblem and wondered untill now what it was..
Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Brandonbstang05

Ya That hood is soooo sick!! I am really thinking about getting it. I dont really care for the rear end stuff they have but that hood is Amazing!!
Old 03-05-2007, 12:27 PM
BigDave
3rd Gear Member

I thought they were in Indiana??
I talked to the guy almost a year ago. He said that he had a 68 Shelby in the shop to model from. The price-point for the hood was not set yet, but $1500 was thrown out. I bought a different hood/fascia. I can't believe it is almost a year later and he is still not in production...

OK, I went to their website. I guess it is available now, and his $1500estimate was about right.

Quick Reply: Fang Performance..!!?? you guys seen this kit?