Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Legend Lime gone for 07

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 04:42 AM
05gtgreen
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Legend Lime gone for 07

Thats too bad that they dont make Lengend Lime anymore, gives me one more reason to keep my car for a really long time. I really wanted the Vista Blue when I was gonna get one, but this green one was way cheaper then buying brand new, not sure why it was soo cheap, guess I got a good deal, lol. Hopefully with them dropping the color it will make the Legend Lime Mustang worth a little more way down the road, lol.

[IMG]local://upfiles/29376/7255D6C845CF4ABE9161DAB5A3E842EE.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Rt1Rebel
3rd Gear Member

I love the Lime cars, I just couldn't see myself living with it for 10 years or so. Trendy colors are generally not good in the long run, but in this case, it seems that the Lime is a winner, good for you guys that have 'em. They are special.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:28 AM
CurtX
1st Gear Member

I agree that the Limes look good. I haven't seen any in my city, and none were on the lots when I was car searching. I think any Lime owner should feel lucky to have a rare color.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:50 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Id like to see Grabber Blue re-appear.. and I kinda wish they would cut production of the Satin Silver and just stick with the Alloy for the rest of production that way silver s197's dont become as over populated as the sn95's
Old 08-06-2006, 06:56 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

i hope ford will just stop painting their cars and just give it to us in plane metal form....that would be sweet....

[&:]
Old 08-06-2006, 11:01 AM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

Cool your engines boys, she has a boyfriend, read previous threads. But yes she is a pretty girl.

ORIGINAL: DuFFMaNN

ORIGINAL: Driver72

ORIGINAL: sarahfro0313

IMHO i much prefer the green over the orange.. they should come out with a bullit green though!!!
Off topic here, but Sarah, you're HOT!
+1
Old 08-06-2006, 11:03 AM
siggy14
2nd Gear Member

See now that a new idea for selling cars, send them to the lots with just primer and a voucher to get it painted at any dealer so this way you can pick your exact color at time of purchase.

ORIGINAL: chrisc

i hope ford will just stop painting their cars and just give it to us in plane metal form....that would be sweet....

[&:]
Old 08-06-2006, 12:57 PM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

Well they didn't make the Sonic Blue for 06's, I think its nice that Ford does change the colors each year...wouldn't that make em a little more on the collectable side?
Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

*grin*
I love how us guys go ga-ga over girls on this board. But I can't say I blame you. Girls + Stangs = Lots of fun! That's why I got one of those too, and the best part, they don't come with invoice, msrp or dealer-mark-ups. They just require lots of loving!

ON-Topic: I didn't care much for the legend lime, but it isn't an ugly color. I haven't seen the Grabber-orange, but looking at the reactions on that subject I am not sure I wanna anymore. +1 on the grabber blue! Love that old muscle color. I also like the yellow since I saw the stuff you could get to "boss & mach" out your ride. Suddenly Redfire doesn't look all that it was when we got it. But my girl still loves it to death... So, there is nothing else to do but get a second one in my personal color further down the road
Old 08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Sublimey
1st Gear Member

I wouldn't describe Legend Lime as "Trendy". I think the yellow is trendy. (Love it by the way) Legend Lime is Vintage. It has a history and some class. I have learned it is a very passionate color. You either LOVE it or you HATE it. Very few opinions on the fence...and I can respect that.

It is a very unusual color. In person it has a glow ...almost irridecsence. In some lights it looks green, others gold, and at some angles a silvery color. I love it and I am very happy to have one of the last Mustangs made in that color. Ford was right on retiring this color. I know it has made alot of LL owners very happy.

Quick Reply: Legend Lime gone for 07