Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Katzkin Ordered for 07 ;P

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 11:56 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Default Katzkin Ordered for 07 ;P

OK so I like many other thought that there was no way to do a custom interior since I got the wonderful side impact air bags. Well today I ordered my Katzkin interior after finding out I was wrong.

This is the email I recieved from Katzkin when inquiring about their products:

Dear Mr. Blasi,
Thank you for your interest in Autoleathers.com. We do have the pattern
available for the 2007 Mustang that will accommodate side air bags from
factory.

The price for the interior in a single tone is $679.00, and for a two tone
it's $729.00.

For more information or to place an order, please feel free to call our
retail store at toll free 1-866-757-3287.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Best Regards,
Lisa Marie Cerda
Katzkin Leather/Autoleathers.com
1-800-842-0590 Ext. 132
1-866-757-3287
lisac@katzkin.com
I ordered Dark Charcoal with Suede Red Inserts, and Red contrast stitching. I then called MRT and ordered their center console with the red contrast stiching, and I already have a shift boot that I bought from somewhere (I don't remeber but I found it on this forum). That combined with the GT logo floormats I am about done with the inside.

Of course I am a photo ***** so I will post pics once it is all in.

I just wanted people out there who were like me in thinking that you could not do this to know that yes we were wrong
Old 01-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Ringo01
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Katzkin Ordered for 07 ;P

I'm looking forward to the pics!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

I'd like to see pics when you get them
Old 01-18-2007, 12:09 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Same here.. sounds like itll be a sweet setup. Do you currently have any pics of the floor mats? Also a link to the MRT console? Thanks
Old 01-18-2007, 12:14 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

Same here.. sounds like itll be a sweet setup. Do you currently have any pics of the floor mats? Also a link to the MRT console? Thanks
I do not have pics of the floor mats, but hey I'll go take some at some point but right now it would be a pain since its like 10pm.

The MRT Console is here, and man are they chargin for it ;P
http://www.mrt-direct.com/2005/Pages/intpackage.php

Old 01-18-2007, 12:29 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Thanks, heh, I plan on doing a custom interior as well, although mine wont be the same color as my car exterior because it would just be too drab, so Im looking into what colors go well with the silver/black theme I already have.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:09 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Get pics ASAP after install I am interested in doing that with the interior as well!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:42 AM
mail906
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

I ordered Dark Charcoal with Suede Red Inserts, and Red contrast stitching. I then called MRT and ordered their center console with the red contrast stiching, and I already have a shift boot that I bought from somewhere (I don't remeber but I found it on this forum). That combined with the GT logo floormats I am about done with the inside.
Here's a link to some photos of my 07 GT vert, which has side air bags as well. I went with Katzin red and dark graphite [Katzin's match to Ford black] in Katzin's black widow pattern. It was doneimmediately when the car was received by the dealer in July; that is when these photos were taken. A couple months in the sun, and the seats became factory tight.[Ialso have front headrests with red leather faces that are not shown in the photos attached.] Overall, I am pleased with the Katzin product and quality.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...007%20Mustang/
Old 01-18-2007, 01:57 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mail906

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

Here's a link to some photos of my 07 GT vert, which has side air bags as well. I went with Katzin red and dark graphite [Katzin's match to Ford black] in Katzin's black widow pattern. It was done immediately when the car was received by the dealer in July; that is when these photos were taken. A couple months in the sun, and the seats became factory tight. [I also have front headrests with red leather faces that are not shown in the photos attached.] Overall, I am pleased with the Katzin product and quality.

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m...007%20Mustang/
Someone further up asked to see my floor mats, well thanks to mail906 I can now be lazy since he has the same ones I do. I am glad to hear that the seats will tighten up after some time, also I got your PM thanks for the info. I whent with a simple pattern just the standard inserts headrests and sides are all factory color. The red suede I whent with is a bit darker also, I waned to go darker since I have the Redfire exterior it matched better with the car, at least with the samples I got. I was extremely specific with them on how I want this to look since the car is a show car I need it to be right on.

btw nice car man
Old 01-18-2007, 02:03 AM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

Hey if you need help installing just ask me ive got the katzkin leathers for sema and i love them so far and ive got the side airbags.

Quick Reply: Katzkin Ordered for 07 ;P