Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005 - 2014 Mustangs
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

2005 - 2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by Latemodel Restoration

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 04-26-2007, 10:08 PM   #11
aircare84
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Boss 302
Default RE: Tutorial: SCT Xcal2 - How do I download and upload a tune? (w/pics & vid)

Bill,
Your help here is to be commended!
Thanks for all your effort & time you've put in for your how-to's.
aircare

Oh yeah, sharp ride you've got too! Good choice of color
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
20yrs of mini-vans
1970 Grabber Blue Boss 302
1969 Lime Green Notchback
1967 Maroon Vert.
aircare84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:25 PM   #12
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 07 Shelby GT 500
Default RE: Tutorial: SCT Xcal2 - How do I download and upload a tune? (w/pics & vid)

Just got my SCT last week, thier manual sucks...now I know what else it will do!

thx!!!!

Evo Stage 2 Kit, CS floor mats, signed dash plaque and airbag cover, painted mirror covers,
KR exhaust, Brenspeed tune, Watts oil separator, sequential turns, shorty antenna, clear front turns.
awakeinAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:36 PM   #13
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 GT Brembo Package

Someone pay this guy..
Old 04-29-2007, 05:21 PM   #14
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to lldsandsll

bill what do u know about changing the timing and fuel parameterson a given tune?
lldsandsll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:14 AM   #15
TacoBill
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

bill what do u know about changing the timing and fuel parameterson a given tune?
Got me there... Personally, I'd rather not mess with any of those adjustments. That's what I pay Doug for.

Mods: MMR, Vortech V-2, FRPP 39# Injectors, KB BAP, FRPP CMDP's, Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator, Canton tanks, Centerforce DF Clutch, Fidanza Billet Aluminum Flywheel, JBA Silver Ceramic Shorty Headers, Pypes O/R-H, FRPP Stingers, Steeda Billet LCA, Steeda Ultralite Springs, MGW Shifter, Coast Aluminum DS, BMR DS Loop, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Prothane Motor Mounts, Saleen-StopTech 4-Piston BBK, 20" +24 Razors, Nitto 555, Meziere H2O Pump, Gatorback Serpentine, 5K HID Kit, Tuned by RET.
TacoBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:33 PM   #16
Jujudoll

Because of you I have learned so many things about upgrades. Now there are some things I have to tell my husband to do and he's been working on cars since he was 13! Not that I really know what I'm doing now, but at least I have an idea. Still waiting on getting my CAI & tuner. That's the part I was worried about because my husband has never dealt with a tuner, & I don't really know any place to take it. (& the whole money issue) Thanks again for all your great write ups!
Jujudoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:22 PM   #17
StangPilot
1st Gear Member

Bookmarked!
Waiting on my CAI and tune from B A M A. This write-up will make installation MUCH quicker!
Thanks Bill.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #18
Bmr4life
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011, Ford, Mustang

Thank you so much for this, I had no clue what to do with the tuner even after reading Brenspeeds directions.

Gone->11 Red Candy Metallic Mustang GT/CS Auto 13.284 @ 107.44 (DA Corrected 12.809 @ 111.502)
Bmr4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #19
fireguyty
1st Gear Member

Another top notch write up!
FRPP 4.10
fireguyty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #20
RetroGT2006
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Ford Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to RetroGT2006

See i followed this guide when i did my Tillman Speed Tune a long time ago. Since then i have bought a new PC and have tried this and it won't load.. Everything is installed(i believe) and it says that the device is not connected/not found.. WHY?! Anyone with answers please help me out. I have an install date on LT's, O/R X, Stingers, on tuesday the 29th, following that in the beginning of Jan i am installing delete plates and pullies..
RetroGT2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 01:42 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2006, adding, dealer, download, files, live, ll3, load, mustang, online, sct, tune, tunes, v6, xcal2