Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whos tune should i get?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 02:24 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

Default whos tune should i get?

im going to order a sct tuner tomorrow and alot of people says get a brenspeed tune, and other people say get a b a m a tune, i think im going to go with the brenspeed because ive gotten other parts from him, any opinions?
Old 05-07-2007, 02:40 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

Default RE: whos tune should i get?

anyone?
Old 05-07-2007, 02:49 AM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

most people around here are going to say brenspeed
Old 05-07-2007, 11:37 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

Both are very good. If you've been happy with Brenspeed's service so far, why not continue to give them your business?
Old 05-07-2007, 11:56 AM
stangdude81
2nd Gear Member

I don't know about the other guys, they may do the same thing, but I've read on the brenspeed site that if you buy parts from him that will affect the tune, they will update your tune for free if you bought the original tune from them. Since you're already a customer, why not keep the loyalty there? That's where I'm planning on going for mine next summer, unless someone else comes out better than them in the next year, I doubt it though.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:50 PM
05 Mustang GT
2nd Gear Member

I went with an Evo tune. The time between order and delivery was 4-5 days where Brenspeed wanted 8-10 days. Evo will also email update tunes if you do more mods. I cant speak about the other tunes, but I am happy with the Evo tune. I posted a thread before ordering asking people for feedback on Evolution Performance the majority of feedback was positive.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:34 PM
DJACKSO
1st Gear Member

I just hate to see Stang owners get the Brenspeed Tune. I always wanted my car to be "special". Now that everyone knows what an absolutely awesome job Brenspeed does with the Mustang, everybody will get one. Please do me a favor and go with a 2nd rate Tuner! (Just kidding Bama guys - don't over react)
Old 05-07-2007, 03:37 PM
unsocbl
3rd Gear Member

I too have the Brenspeed tune(s). The tune is great, but I'm more impressed with their CS. They've answered every stupid question I could think of and didn't even make fun of a couple that were really dumb. [sm=guilty.gif]
Old 05-07-2007, 03:41 PM
ryterngki
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: unsocbl

I too have the Brenspeed tune(s). The tune is great, but I'm more impressed with their CS. They've answered every stupid question I could think of and didn't even make fun of a couple that were really dumb. [sm=guilty.gif]
I can't state this fact any better. I screwed up and erased my tunes from the tuner and Brenspeed emailed them back to me at no charge.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:12 PM
skilz4u2nv
3rd Gear Member

I have an Evo tune... I think its awesome personally... But I heard nothing but great things about brent's tunes... I might get a tune from him and from b a m a to compare...
if you do a search on here someone did a sweet super thorough comparison write-up between the top choices...

Quick Reply: whos tune should i get?