Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The DIY One-Stop-Shop

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 05:02 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

Default The DIY One-Stop-Shop

Hey all, I was getting tired of fishing around for all my favorite DIY's so hopefully this will catch on. Give credit where due, and thank those out there who have made our lives simpler, and less expensive! If you find any other ones PM me the link and I will add it to the list because there is no way I can get them all in one shot.Enjoy, and hopefully it will become a sticky!

TacoBill's Awesome Write-Ups:

*Performance/Maintenance
[ul][*]Oil Change[*]MGW Shifter[*]MoleSkin[*]Steeda UltraLight Lowering Springs[*]Pypes Off-Road H-Pipe[*]Steeda UDP's[*]K&N CAI[*]Saleen Short Throw[*]Rotorpros Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors[*]FRPP/Borla Stingers Exhaust[*]CDC Shaker Hood[*]XCAL Download/Upload, How-to [/ul]
* Appearance/Non-Performance
[ul][*]CDC Classic Chin Spolier[*]WebElectric Sequentials[*]Metra Amplified Antenna[/ul]
Odiaz's Kick@ss Write-Ups:

* Performance/Maintenance
[ul][*][/ul]
* Non-Performance
[ul][*][/ul]
^COMING SOON^ click here for an immediate link to his write-ups

Other Performance/Maintenance:
[ul][*]PCV Oil Seperator[*]Cabin Filter Replacement[*]Gas Tank Fix[*]Gear Install + Another Gear Install[*]Brake Cooling Ducts + My Write-Up for This[*]Throttle Body Replace[*]SideMirror Rattle Fix[*]1-Piece DriveShaft Install[*]Clutch and Flywheel (Fidanza) Install[/ul]
Apperance/Non-Performance:
[ul][*]Footwell Neons+ Here - I believe there is a seller on Ebay "CARXTC" who has the cheapest neons[*]Parnelli Chrome Accent (Grill)[*]Stripes - Tips for Install + Additional Tips(Scroll half way down the page to OKCmustangGT's post, he has good tips!)[*]Door Trim and Shifter Welt[*]Callipers (Best I could find) - Don't forget those caliper decals over at xenonmods.com[*]Agent 47 Side Mirrors[*]Upgrade to Factory Navigation[*]AirBrushed Badges, Plenums, Etc...- It might be hard to do this yourself, however you can install it yourself, and they sure are sweet![/ul]
Old 05-28-2007, 05:07 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: The DIY One-Stop-Shop

Call me crazy, but I thought one of the moderators/admin had already stickied TacoBill's stuff...at:

https://mustangforums.com/m_3061754/tm.htm

Having said that, the other stuff is good to have in one place....thanks.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:09 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ya definitely his stuff is stickied, and i'm not trying to ride on someone elses coat tails. i just like having all my projects in one easy to find, concise location. if nothing else, this is for me.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:19 PM
odiaz
4th Gear Member

I have a bunch of how tos that I've collected over the past 2 years. Some of them are mine and others I've found on this and other forums. Here's the link:

http://www.cherod.com/mustang/HowTos.htm
Old 05-28-2007, 07:07 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

ya definitely his stuff is stickied, and i'm not trying to ride on someone elses coat tails. i just like having all my projects in one easy to find, concise location. if nothing else, this is for me.
No biggie....I thought you had missed the ones already done....like I said before...thanks, partner.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: odiaz

I have a bunch of how tos that I've collected over the past 2 years. Some of them are mine and others I've found on this and other forums. Here's the link:

Holy cow....great stuff too...just added them to my favorites.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:41 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Nice lists you all got. Cool.

One thing missing from all of them... Doing your own clutch! But im not begging... Well, sorta.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:44 AM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

if i knew how to do it, i would have it on there!

i'm gonna update this some more when i get the chance. i have a new write-up in the works, air brake ducts, and they are AWESOME!
Old 05-29-2007, 02:08 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

Ask and you will receive

http://www.musclecarblog.com/story-9...h_and_flywheel

I am not sure if I would tackle this one or not...doesnt look bad but a lift would be required I believe.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:38 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: odiaz

I've been thinking about painting my valve covers so I dont really need the write up, but I was looking at the pics and there's a set at the end with the Ford Racing logo on fire? Are those your VC's and if so where'd you get those logos? Those totally kick *** and I want a set.

Quick Reply: The DIY One-Stop-Shop