Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bullit movie

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Bullit movie

I think he's perfectly capable of doing a good, understated performance. But we won't be doing his own driving!
And worse, it will probably be all special effects anyway, making cars do things that defy the laws of gravity and physics.
I guess movie goers don't care if cars are driven by computers and robots! Like the VW in Fast and Furious 15, 24..whatever

[IMG]local://upfiles/15212/064A734CC6B04E65A4E558AABB04F24A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-15-2007, 12:40 PM
joemagna
2nd Gear Member

Brad Pitt a homo?? WTF, hes beddin down Angelina Jolie, AND was married to Jennifer Anniston. Not to shabby in my book! If thats the case, i'd be proud to be called a homo*.

*not that there is anything wrong with that.

Not to mention, I guess you didnt see The Fight Club? yeah, wouldnt call that character a homo.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:51 PM
Damon007

Pitt and Cruise probably sold their *** plenty of times when they were young and hungry. I stand by what I said.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:03 PM
joemagna
2nd Gear Member

sounds like you have inside knowledge on the matter. Can you disclose where you get this info from, or is it pure speculation on your part?

Im sure i am in the minority here, but I think Pitt is a great actor. Played in many great movies, IMHO. Legends of the Fall, The Fight Club, Troy...
Not so much girly man roles.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:13 PM
02WhiteGTVert
3rd Gear Member

i concur that Pitt is a homo,Bullitt doesn't need a good actor,it needs a good driver.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Diabolical!
5th Gear Member

Though it is widely believed that Steve McQueen—an accomplished driver—did the bulk of the driving stunt work, the stunt coordinator, Carey Loftin, had famed stuntman and motorcycle racer Bud Ekins do most of the risky stunts in the Mustang (Ekins also doubled for McQueen in one sequence of The Great Escape, in which McQueen's character jumps over a ****** wire fence on a motorcycle). The Mustang’s interior rear view mirror goes up and down depending on who is driving. When the mirror is up (visible) McQueen is behind the wheel, and when it is down (not visible) Ekin is in the car.

Bullitt is not being remade.
Not on IMDB= Not happening.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:01 PM
BlackSpirit
2nd Gear Member

Oh hell no, Daniel Craig didn't even know how to drive a stick shift during the filming of the ne Bond, and he is anti-gun, look it up; the new bond is a femi panzi.

ORIGINAL: Joolander

I don't think it should be brad pitt, it should be Daniel Craig (new James Bond)

Brad Pitt Steve McQueen

Daniel Craig

Now if Craig wore his hair the right way and did an American accent, He would be perfect as Frank Bullitt
Old 07-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

ORIGINAL: BlackSpirit

Oh hell no, Daniel Craig didn't even know how to drive a stick shift during the filming of the ne Bond, and he is anti-gun, look it up; the new bond is a femi panzi.

ORIGINAL: Joolander

I don't think it should be brad pitt, it should be Daniel Craig (new James Bond)

Brad Pitt Steve McQueen

Daniel Craig

Now if Craig wore his hair the right way and did an American accent, He would be perfect as Frank Bullitt
That "not being able to drive manual" thing is another lie, also caused by the insurance people and exaggeration
Old 07-15-2007, 03:40 PM
cmj
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackSpirit

That's a good tool. Believe anything people say.

ORIGINAL: joemagna
Im sure i am in the minority here, but I think Pitt is a great actor. Played in many great movies, IMHO. Legends of the Fall, The Fight Club, Troy...
Not so much girly man roles.
I think the word they are looking for is "metrosexual".

Old 07-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Alloyed

+1 on Craig.

I would see the movie just for the movie chase scenes. *cough* Gone in 60 Seconds...30+ times for the Eleanor scene. *cough*
The Nic Cage version was kinda lame, and too short on the chase. The original was a LOT better, and damaged a HECK of a lot more cars.

Quick Reply: Bullit movie