Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Other than Mustangs...What do you do???

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 01:49 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Other than Mustangs...What do you do???

Yeah...mine too, even if it did come a few years early............
Old 08-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Be nice, you all know me......But the fact of the matter is, I was a New York City Police Officer for 25 years. The last 12 years was spent in Highway Patrol. I love music, fishing (27' sportcraft), hunting, all the manly things in life. I have three regular kids, and five grand daughters with another on the way. I've always been a car nut, of all the carsI previously owned, the two I miss the most, was a 1967 Shelby GT-350, and a 1964 Corvette Fastback Coupe. This new mustang is GREAT!!. To the OP I have a vintage hollow bodied bass guitar from the late 50's or early 60's, that is mint, but I never got around to learning how to play. Life is good........Mustangs make it better, Enjoy.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:09 PM
tedBalog
2nd Gear Member

I'm 19, full-time college student majoring in computer information systems. I also work full-time in technical support for a software company in the automotive industry. I enjoy video games, working on the car and thats about all the other things I have time for.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:17 PM
zedoktor

22 almost done with my BS in IT and working for the school's IT department. My immediate family has always been sports oriented and my childhood was devoted to sports. I played some basketball in high school but being diagnosed with diabetes in addition to a pretty bad knee injury (2 surgeries later and I guess I'm doing ok) I got into motorsports. My uncle has been a Chevy fan since well before I was born so I am as well, but when it came time to buy a new car they ran out of 6-spd GTOs so I went and bought a Stang like my girlfriend (she has an '06). My first experience with Mustang's was my friend's 91 5.0 hatch just after high school and I was quite taken by it. I always liked photography as a kid and discovered the science behind it when I took traditional B&W photo in college. Now I have a Digital Rebel XT as well as a Pentax K1000 and I like to do that on my time off from work/school/reading/being a geek and trying to get ahead of the game by working on my own IT projects.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:47 PM
billybix76
2nd Gear Member

49, married, two kids in College (how am I affording mustang parts....?must be a miracle!) I am Senior manager of IT in a Boise Idaho Financial Institution. My other hobbies, besides the obvious, is that I am a lead trumpet player in Boise's best big band. I have been playing for 30 Years and spent most of my college years as a dual performance music major (trumpet, and trombone). I also fly fish when I can get away from the above....

but being diagnosed with diabetes
Me too..15 years now...
Old 08-22-2007, 02:56 PM
06DropTopGT
1st Gear Member

The Mustang, The Harley, Camping, Shooting (especially the SMG), Boating, The Gym, and Women.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Hi,
I love tailgating NE Patriots games with my sister, drinking margaritas, watching the Boston Red Sox on my High Def Tv.

Last edited by Margarita Girl; 12-28-2011 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

Married,divorced--- Married,divorced--- Married,separated. Three strikes,I quit. I have a wonderful 14 yr old son who lives with me, and a wonderful 6 yr old Daughter, who lives with her mom. I've owned mostly Mustangs (5 of them). Other than cars, my children are my main hobby. I always plan my fun time to include them.I am a48 yr old aircraft mechanic. I am retired from the U.S.Coast Guard, but still work for them as a contractor.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:40 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Just turned 26...

Im a system administrator for a corporation's networks. Doesn't pay nearly what I'm aiming for, so I'll be looking for a new job shortly. I have a BS in CIS and several database certifications... Again, Im not making crap for money until I get a new job.

I have a insanely beautiful GF even though Im a short, average lookingnerd. I got lucky finding a beautiful girl who cared about how fun the guy was rather than good looking and other stupid things. We laugh non stop together and shes obsessed with me because of just that.

We live in a condo together with our newly adopted 1 year old dog.

I plan to marry her once I make better money....
Old 08-22-2007, 04:13 PM
mtnpunk91
1st Gear Member

I'm 34 years old and divorced with a 4 1/2 year old daughter I share custody with my ex. I live in the San Joaquin Valley (Central California) and work in the irrigation industry doing Purchasing and Inventory Control.

I'm a huge fan of science fiction and sword & sorcery fantasy (movies and books). I collect comic books and have about 5000 of them in my collection. I also play Dungeons and Dragons (started in 1984)every weekend with the same group of guys since 1993. In the winter I ski and when it's not raining I like to ride my quad at Pismo Beach or Hollister. I've only recently gotten bit by the mod bug and have been planning all the cool changes I want to make to my 2007 Stang. Now all I need is the money (maybe my comic book habit will have to be severely curtailed...)

Last but not least, I'mengaged to a wonderful woman that I've been with for the last 2 years. No wedding date set at the moment, but I'll mention it when it happens. We rent a house together and she is the best step-momto my daughter that I could ever ask for. And she loves Mustangs too! She rebuilt a 65 with her dad when she was in high school and she's owned a 94 and a 97. She's a keeper for sure!

Quick Reply: Other than Mustangs...What do you do???