Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PRICE FOR TINT

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Sleeper05
5th Gear Member

Default RE: PRICE FOR TINT

It should be around $200 to do all 5 windows.

Edit: with moleskin and a warrenty, and most shops
Old 08-26-2007, 07:50 PM
luckydawg003
4th Gear Member

I paid $150 for all 5 windows including a big stripe on the front windshield. 5% limo tint.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: eddieval5

ORIGINAL: Jackies Stang

$180 lifetime warranty and mole skin! Love it Love it Love it!
wow those look blacker than black can get..lol..what % is that? limo?
5% back 3 windows, 15% door windows, believe it or not, i have gray interior. A friend of mine said when i am in the car even on a sunny day he can hardly see in the front windshield!
Old 08-26-2007, 10:50 PM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

$180 with warranty on mine. Yikes 28% is max legal here. Get ready for some tickets. 5% is way too dark...........

ORIGINAL: eddieval5

$180 lifetime warranty and mole skin! Love it Love it Love it!
wow those look blacker than black can get..lol..what % is that? limo?
5% back 3 windows, 15% door windows, believe it or not, i have gray interior. A friend of mine said when i am in the car even on a sunny day he can hardly see in the front windshield!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:06 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Did the moleskin myself(for under $6) and the tint with lifetime(5 windows) was $119(including taxes), so about $125 total...................PM me if you want the moleskin link.................
Old 08-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Mudbus
1st Gear Member

If your boasting life time warrantys, the guys that sold you your tint are no better than the stealerships that sold you your ride. There are very few tints that guarantee lifetime products. And judging from the quotes on this thread most ofyou have been taking for a ride. See the life time warrantys on tint have a ceramic base and pretty much double any quote in this thread to this point atleast. The fact of the matter is the tint shops will say anything you want to hear to sell the product just like the stealership you got your car from. If you want the real deal you have to do your homework and then pay for it.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:04 AM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mudbus

If your boasting life time warrantys, the guys that sold you your tint are no better than the stealerships that sold you your ride. There are very few tints that guarantee lifetime products. And judging from the quotes on this thread most ofyou have been taking for a ride. See the life time warrantys on tint have a ceramic base and pretty much double any quote in this thread to this point atleast. The fact of the matter is the tint shops will say anything you want to hear to sell the product just like the stealership you got your car from. If you want the real deal you have to do your homework and then pay for it.
Well, I had an issue about 12 years ago(I've been using the same tint shop for over 13 years) with the peeling of the tint on a window edge and it was fixed, no problem. My understanding(and if you care to make another blanket statement) is the lifetime is on the shop's work performedor if the tint has a known defect(for course the first thing a tint shop will ask is if you've used any ammonia based window cleaning agents, which will void everything). Lifetime on work performed, not on the material itself(unless, of course there's a known defect). Care to insult some more?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:02 AM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mudbus

I never liked homework! And no offence dude but there is no way i would pay $400+ for tint! Just curious, why dont you have tint? Maybe you do, i just dont see it!
Old 08-27-2007, 08:44 AM
yzfmik
2nd Gear Member

Mine was $135 cash, no warranty since they are illegal.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

220 for 5 windows. all but windshield. 20% no warrenty

Quick Reply: PRICE FOR TINT