Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I got my GT!! weeeeeeeeeee yellow mellow

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:48 PM
jagbits
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: I got my GT!! weeeeeeeeeee yellow mellow

I don't think 8 miles equals test drives, my came with 8 miles also, who cares.
Old 03-04-2005, 11:50 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

Dont worry.. nanaki only fing with me.. he knows the truth
Old 03-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Casper98GT
I ♥ Acer

Ok, here is the deciding factor. Does youre car have Bullits, or the new 05 wheels?

rear defrost... where did that come from. I just read everything again and couldnt find anytihng about it.

Yellow is MY favorite color!! It makes me touch myself.

All the cars come off the truck with around 2-3 miles. Then for instance i pull the PDI ( pre-delivery inspection) Then i pull it in and check it out. then i test drive it. I put it up to 12-18 miles. But i have to drive quite a ways to get to the highway. Also, my dealership WILL not let anyone drive it if someone orders it. No test drive, but you can check it out. A white GT just came in today, with red interior.... WICKED NICE! I test drove it. But it really didnt feel like other ones. Not as quick for some reason. And i have driven a fast car in quite sometime now.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:43 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

Finally after 2ish months it finally came in.. From 99 mustange GT to beat up 87 honda accord.. now back to mustang.. I shift like a Beiotch, but hoppfully I will get better.. got it with 8 miles.. I can still smell the engin burning in.. and the clutch too [sm=bling.gif] . When I drove it in the morning it took foreve for the rear defrost to work. Is that normal for the fisrt few uses? My honda is faster in that area..hah... My raido is ver. B and i have mp3s playing.. no issues yet. .. I love to have to power to cut people off and there is nothing they can do about it.. Now I just need casper to mod it for me [:-]

[IMG]local://upfiles/12960/FE8CF7B7C19A492A98C9FBBDADB8BAC1.jpg[/IMG]
Exact mileage mine came off the truck with. 30 days ago. They must test drive them, before shipping.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:45 AM
Higgie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Casper98GT

Ok, here is the deciding factor. Does youre car have Bullits, or the new 05 wheels?

rear defrost... where did that come from. I just read everything again and couldnt find anytihng about it.

All the cars come off the truck with around 2-3 miles. Then for instance i pull the PDI ( pre-delivery inspection) Then i pull it in and check it out. then i test drive it. I put it up to 12-18 miles. But i have to drive quite a ways to get to the highway. Also, my dealership WILL not let anyone drive it if someone orders it. No test drive, but you can check it out. A white GT just came in today, with red interior.... WICKED NICE! I test drove it. But it really didnt feel like other ones. Not as quick for some reason. And i have driven a fast car in quite sometime now.
The 8 miles on mine was 4 hours after it came off the truck. I didn't see it get unloaded.
Old 03-05-2005, 01:52 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I have the same wheels as Afton.. umm.. on an 04?? maybe he took them from an 05 .. either that or I got last years wheels..haha.. I'm cheap.. but I think I'm starting to like them.. I wan to do my calipers yellow too.. just like my teech, underware and my women!! woooo [sm=hiya.gif]

ORIGINAL: Casper98GT

Old 03-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Scottsat
2nd Gear Member

Hey there,
Thanks!!!
Old 03-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Scottsat
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the help, searched around on the computer a HP photo program.....

Cool,

[IMG]local://upfiles/13237/324F6438EC24417BAF62F3E67CB65076.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-05-2005, 04:26 AM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

no problem... Scottsat.. I just learned how to do that today too.. hahah. Your stang looks good.. I like the dark gray or black.. after break in time.. it will be mod time.. cant wait.. [sm=wootwoot.gif]
Old 03-05-2005, 04:42 AM
Mustangdude75

Must be a routine at the dealerships , i got mine also with 8 miles on it.

2005 GT Sonic Blue
Chrome Bullit Wheels
Magnaflow Cat Back Exaust
5% Black Limo tint all the way around
Pioneer CD Head Unit
Sirius Satellite Radio
2 Power Acoustik Amps
1,800 Watts
1,200 RMS

Quick Reply: I got my GT!! weeeeeeeeeee yellow mellow