Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stangpede Dream Build - Pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 08:09 PM
djmac95
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Stangpede Dream Build - Pictures!

I'm gonna guess that it'll be about street racers in tricked out cars driving fast and furiously? [sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 12-30-2007, 08:33 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Hrmm -- wonder what gave you that impression... lol!

ORIGINAL: djmac95

I'm gonna guess that it'll be about street racers in tricked out cars driving fast and furiously? [sm=smiley36.gif]
Old 12-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Well from what i have heard its going to be geared a lot more towards muscle cars. along with this car a couple of stangpede cars including "Blue Nitro" will be featured in the fast and the furious.

Old 12-30-2007, 08:58 PM
One Bad Stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blike

Looks sweet, can't wait to see the rest of the pictures
+1000
Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Chris07GT
5th Gear Member

From beyondhollywood.com:

"Here’s what we know about the upcoming “The Fast and the Furious 4″ so far: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Jordana Brewster are back. And according to the guys over at Latino Review, who have read the script, also back is Michelle Rodriguez as Letty and Han (played by Sung Kang) from “Tokyo Driftâ€. Wait, didn’t Han died at the end of “Tokyo Driftâ€? Yes, he did, but it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3. Or at least, it’ll take place before the last movie. Unless, of course, they make this Han the other Han’s evil twin brother or something.
The setting this time around is Mexico, where Dom (Diesel’s character from the original) is still racing for the bad guys, and where Brian (Walker’s character, from the original and the first sequel) tracks him down. The entire scenario seems to be a reworking of the original plot, with the racers providing cover for the bad guy’s illegal activities, and undercover cop Brian trying to figure it out, etc. One expects a lot of cool cars, racing, and hot girls to get involved, as is the raison d’etre of the franchise."
Old 12-30-2007, 11:38 PM
oh6vee6
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangboy555

You guys justHAD to do the Lambo doors didn't you?!?
Worst mod on a stang EVER!!
Old 12-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: marcuskeeler

pssst, they didn't install the Glassback at the show.......

And what happened to the Gauge pod laying on the ground before the build, it's not in the car at the end..... ?
Wow! You're good![8D]They did not paint the car at the show, nor was the Glassback done there. Those HAD to be done before. As far as that guage pod goes, the consensus was that a two guage Saleen pod looked better, so it was installed on the dash instead of the 3 guage box pictured.
Also to correct any confusion, that car is not Redfire. It was repainted candy apple red, and looks amazing in the sun!!
I have 457 pics of the whole build, as well as many of our two sweet models, and many of the other cars and ghetto hoopdies from the show! I am having a small issue with my laptop at the moment trying to transfer them from it to my home pc, but I will post many more pics when I do.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:30 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bluestar

Oh yeah.....Looks like I missed a GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!
Oh hell yes you did!!! Here's a link to more pictures of Sarah(on the left) taken by Shaun.[sm=Awwww.gif][sm=drlove.gif] I'm still having issues getting mine. Thanks Shaun!!!! http://www.boostfiend.com/models/2007/sarah/
Old 12-31-2007, 01:33 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Caution

Slim is better then none -- I would gladly take a spot as a background or featured stang in that film. Didn't the producers select a few other Stangpede vehicles to be in it? I though they were supposed to pick 2-3 from the group where you were parked.
True. I heard Austin's car got a part (I am guessing because of the Lambo doors as that is more "fast and the furious material"). I hope they like wannabe cop cars ...Anyway to figure out which three were picked?
Old 12-31-2007, 01:54 PM
besam
2nd Gear Member

i love that mustang, they did a great job
yes i also like those lambo doors too, even though i dont like them on less modded mustangs, idk why, guess it just flows with the body kit

Quick Reply: Stangpede Dream Build - Pictures!