Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where do you put all your stuff

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 10:17 PM
rock61992
1st Gear Member

Default RE: where do you put all your stuff

Shove the owners manual into the gap of space at the roof of the glove box you'll find that it fits in there perfectly.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:56 PM
banka87
4th Gear Member

The backseat is perfect for jailbait
Old 03-21-2008, 12:43 AM
SirDrake

ORIGINAL: GidyupGo
Yes it is. The 9 is in the rear passenger side floorboard. Not concealed, but within reach. Can't drive with it loaded, legally.
Not to go off topic, but I thought it was legal to carry a loaded pistol in your car in Colorado, concealed or not.
I'm assuming you are in Colorado from your signature.
I checked Colorado law and it states that you cannot have a loaded firearm in your car other than a pistol.
So stick that clip in your 9.
I'm in NY and I carry my .45 concealed and loaded in my Mustang, though we have to have a carry permit to do so.
Here is one of the sites I used for reference for Colorado law:
http://rmgo.org/faq

I also tend to use my console to stow all those extra items.
Glove box contains user manual, reg, and insurance cards.

Old 03-21-2008, 12:45 AM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

I can't complain much about the storage space. My 04 Accord 4dr. did not have back pockets on the front seats either. The storge space on the door was even smaller and everything would always fall out of there. It had the center console, cupholders which were just as small and a small storage space right below the radio which wasenough for a 20 CD case. Think about it, that's a family sedan and still it doesn't have much more to offer than our sports car
Old 03-21-2008, 10:20 AM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SirDrake

Yes it is. The 9 is in the rear passenger side floorboard. Not concealed, but within reach. Can't drive with it loaded, legally.
Not to go off topic, but I thought it was legal to carry a loaded pistol in your car in Colorado, concealed or not.
I checked Colorado law and it states that you cannot have a loaded firearm in your car other than a pistol.
I'm in NY and I carry my .45 concealed and loaded in my Mustang, though we have to have a carry permit to do so.

I had my 44 on me when elk hunting, and it was unloaded while I was driving. The game warden pulled us over just as a routine stop, and was checking guns to make sure they were unloaded and he saw my 44. He asked to see it and I whipped it out and opened the cylinder showing him that it was empty. He may have just wanted to take a look at it. I don't know.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:29 AM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: So_Cali

What do you really need to carry in your car that you would need so much space? Even with having a girlfriend, I never need to use the space (or lack thereof) for ANYTHING. Besides IDK a CD case what else needs to be carried around? The side pockets are ALL filled up with candy wrappers and and straw wrappers from Sonic. As they should be LOL
Yeah, maybe in your car.. No eating OR drinking in my ride (with the exception of water, but it MUST have a screw cap!)!!

+1 to the tuner rides in the back seat. But, now that I've got Cervini's Speedster covers (being painted today, FedEx says they got there this morning), I can hide other **** under there, too.. Not too much though, don't want it flying around the car. LOL

I keep my registration/insurance/owners manual in the glove box, sunglasses on my face, and, umm... ?? I think at the moment my new reg sticker (got vanity plates and haven't put the new sticker on yet), and maybe my checkbook are in the center console.. Oh, and my iPod. And the key for the lugs.

The trunk? A pair of 10"Alpine Type e subs.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:00 AM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

ORIGINAL: So_Cali

What do you really need to carry in your car that you would need so much space? Even with having a girlfriend, I never need to use the space (or lack thereof) for ANYTHING. Besides IDK a CD case what else needs to be carried around? The side pockets are ALL filled up with candy wrappers and and straw wrappers from Sonic. As they should be LOL
Yeah, maybe in your car.. No eating OR drinking in my ride (with the exception of water, but it MUST have a screw cap!)!!

+1 to the tuner rides in the back seat. But, now that I've got Cervini's Speedster covers (being painted today, FedEx says they got there this morning), I can hide other **** under there, too.. Not too much though, don't want it flying around the car. LOL

I keep my registration/insurance/owners manual in the glove box, sunglasses on my face, and, umm... ?? I think at the moment my new reg sticker (got vanity plates and haven't put the new sticker on yet), and maybe my checkbook are in the center console.. Oh, and my iPod. And the key for the lugs.

The trunk? A pair of 10"Alpine Type e subs.
Yea the NOEating & Drinking rule apply's but, only to other's. My Girlfriend and I DO NOT apply since we are pretty much the only "regulars" LOL. I'm strict on that too tho exx

Also she brought up another good idea for me and probably all of us Mustang owners LOL she said it would be a good idea to have a "Your opinion doesn't matter in here" sign posted inside. IDK maybe on the headliner? LOLI'm sure there'd be space for that!

How do those 10"'s hit BTW? I want some Bass in the pony and was looking for some 10's cause I want a cleaner sound
Old 03-21-2008, 11:03 AM
exx1976
5th Gear Member

You might want to ask someone else about subs, I have a 'vert, so the setup from the trunk to the cabin is COMPLETELY different from a coupe.. I like 'em fine enough, but I'm also not a stereo king. I just like a little more well-rounded sound than most factory systems can deliver with a couple of 6x9's.. It's not a trunk-rattling, bass-thumping monster..

"Your opinion doesn't matter in here"... Hrmm... Maybe put it on the back of the passenger side visor? Then when they get mouthy you can reach over and flip it down? That way, it won't look tacky by being permanently visable.. LOL
Old 03-21-2008, 11:09 AM
So_Cali
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: exx1976

You might want to ask someone else about subs, I have a 'vert, so the setup from the trunk to the cabin is COMPLETELY different from a coupe.. I like 'em fine enough, but I'm also not a stereo king. I just like a little more well-rounded sound than most factory systems can deliver with a couple of 6x9's.. It's not a trunk-rattling, bass-thumping monster..

"Your opinion doesn't matter in here"... Hrmm... Maybe put it on the back of the passenger side visor? Then when they get mouthy you can reach over and flip it down? That way, it won't look tacky by being permanently visable.. LOL
LOL I'd rather that when people get in and see the sign on the headliner to already know their place if they decide to say somethingthat otherwise, would morethan likely be best left unsaidBut, that DEFINTELY is a good idea to put it on the visor LMAO!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SirDrake

I had my 44 on me when elk hunting, and it was unloaded while I was driving. The game warden pulled us over just as a routine stop, and was checking guns to make sure they were unloaded and he saw my 44. He asked to see it and I whipped it out and opened the cylinder showing him that it was empty. He may have just wanted to take a look at it. I don't know.
"Excuse me while I whip this out!"

Quick Reply: where do you put all your stuff