Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Copying

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Copying

That's why I have one of the loudest blown exhaust setups.. Copier's don't do performance mods
Old 07-29-2008, 08:13 PM
22Stang08
1st Gear Member

Hey Rocket-
Start a car club! you could charge him dues. Is your name Pete? if so you can call him repeat....get it, Pete andf Repeat.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:28 PM
vphokie
3rd Gear Member

Imitation is the best form of flattery....

LOL at the idea of smashing the hood. If he does it, you should spray paint "owned" on his car lol
Old 07-29-2008, 10:39 PM
ROCKET32

I must say, when I started this thread I had no idea this many people would respond to this issue but I am glad all of you have. I am trying to not die of laughter with the great suggestions I am getting. I am not saying that sarcastically but dead seriously. Thanks guys for your comments so far.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:33 PM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mishri

I buy shortie antenna, he buys shorty antenna,I buy CAI + Brenspeed tune, then He orders brenspeed cai+tune..
LOL Did you get that everyone? If you buy those items now then you're being a copy cat.

BTW on the headers. It's on my short list. Maybe next year. Kooks plus catted H. So you better hurry up with that if you wanna be first. haha
Old 07-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Man_Of_Leisure
1st Gear Member

Ah hell, you cought me. When you're at work I steal your car and drive it around town
Old 07-30-2008, 09:10 AM
ROCKET32

lol..the thing is, "Mustang people" would look at the cars and not even see them as being even close...The other car does not have the hood painted, it has chrome door handles, mirrors, GT emblem flames, and on the trunk lid. It is not lowered and does not have the side scoops.

Like i said before, other people just see the same color and think it looks exactly the same...I am thankful for those of us who actually notice the details and things people do to their cars.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:25 AM
VistaGT
4th Gear Member

Eventually this stuff happens as more and more ppl get the car. I used to be THE ONLY person I would seeanywhere close to me with a Vista Blue GT.

Then all the sudden theres a tinted out one with like tons of mods tint rims etc..... I guess you can say you're at least not being outdone haha
Old 07-30-2008, 11:56 AM
Leoleo
3rd Gear Member

Rocket32, think you have an issue. HAHA. There is a guy in our club that has done a good deal of mods. He has an 07 Grabber Orange GT with a Cervini Ram Air Hood, big black stripe, Magnaflow exhaust, shorty ant.,and others. Almost a one of a kind. Then he was at a Ford dealer, looking at a GT500. Talked to the sales manager about his car and his mods. Within 6 weeks they had one just like it for sale. They went out and bought all the same mods and had them installed. Someone bought it and we see it now and again riding around here. Kid him about it all the time too. LOL.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:18 PM
ROCKET32

wow...that is about all I can say...that is far worse than my deal. Does he look at it as "that sucks they copied my car" or "I should feel pretty good these guys made a car just like mine"

i am guessing the first reaction initially then later on the second?lol. It is hard to get to that second one sometimes though..

Quick Reply: Copying