Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FRESH OUT OF WARRANTY, HERE SHE GOES!! PICS AND A VID!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 03:10 PM
JAX04
2nd Gear Member

If anyone has any suggestions on what he could do with the Inlet on the procharger to get it out of the car, we are all ears, i dont like it their, the GTOs run a round pipe down infront of the charger into the front bumper area.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:49 PM
08 GT Mod

Very nice!!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Acerbus 2.0
2nd Gear Member

May I ask how's the FRPP manifold holding up against the boost? Does it flex like previous buyers have complained about?
Old 04-28-2011, 04:13 PM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

9hrs of fun...I wish!! Car looks great!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 12:24 AM
pastywhiteboy

god those red seats are so sexy

makes me reminisce about the stang that slipped away
Old 04-29-2011, 07:27 AM
timmbo
3rd Gear Member

What wheels are those? Is the red trim on those wheels something custom or do the wheels
come like that? I'm kinda diggin em. Love the red interior as well. I'm kinda biased on that lol.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:40 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Mustang looks awesome! Great job!
Old 04-29-2011, 05:49 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Originally Posted by whyask
Hey guys / gals .. who does the tunning for the TCI shifter, mayby we can help this guys out getting it tuned quicker .. BAMA, brenspeed, VPM, ..??
Don't see this being answered by anyone else? The TCI shifter on the auto doesnt require any kind of tuning, it just lets you shift a lot more reliably when you manushift your auto. I though about getting this before because the stock auto program is so lazy (and slow)

That was fixed with a tune from Bama. I haven't manushifted at all in the entire 2 months since I've had my tune from Bama. Total night and day diffrence in the auto tranny's attitude.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:12 PM
JAX04
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Acerbus 2.0
May I ask how's the FRPP manifold holding up against the boost? Does it flex like previous buyers have complained about?
He hasnt made any complaints about the manifold flexing or leaking yet. Of course he's not really pushing it all that hard though, 9lbs i believe he is still on.

Originally Posted by timmbo
What wheels are those? Is the red trim on those wheels something custom or do the wheels
come like that? I'm kinda diggin em. Love the red interior as well. I'm kinda biased on that lol.
They are Foose wheels, i cant remember the series they are. The red stripe was added by the paint guy, he wanted something to match the interior color, Which i agree is dead sexy!

I will be sure to relay all your kind words, maybe one of these days he will actually get on here, lol. I believe he signed up a long while back, but he's just not a forum junkie post ***** like i am, LMAO!

Love it!

I Had posted awhile back that i was going to ditch the idea of doing a front mount turbo on my GTO and go with a Procharger after this install that i did with him.

Well, Incase anyone cares, LOL. I did end up fabricating my own front mount TC78 turbo. The owner of this car, and my self have never raced, but i think we might be this year The historical battle, Ford Vs. GM. should be lots of fun.

I believe he is getting Re-Tuned by a Mega tuner that is coming through Indiana this next month or the following, so hopefully ill be able to post some numbers and try to get a video up as well.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:49 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

tell him to ditch the cowl hood and buy a gts-2 or 3 with the heat extractor vents. Make a custom heat shIEld for his pro charger filter and that thing is all of a sudden sucking fresh air......just hope it does not rain at ALL.

Quick Reply: FRESH OUT OF WARRANTY, HERE SHE GOES!! PICS AND A VID!!!