Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone recommend a Texas installer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Default Anyone recommend a Texas installer?

I am looking to have a lot of work done on my 05 GT vert over the next few months. I have plans for suspension and visual upgrades and a supercharger. I have perused the forums and found a few names of installers in Texas, but most are quite a way from me. I live in East Texas (Tyler to be specific) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a nearby installer and tuner for my work. I am thinking of going with either a Kenne Bell 2.6l or the new E-force set up, but a good local tuner with knoweldge of another set up may sway me. Any recommendations?
Old 08-28-2009, 08:53 AM
vasman
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by ShaneM
I am looking to have a lot of work done on my 05 GT vert over the next few months. I have plans for suspension and visual upgrades and a supercharger. I have perused the forums and found a few names of installers in Texas, but most are quite a way from me. I live in East Texas (Tyler to be specific) and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a nearby installer and tuner for my work. I am thinking of going with either a Kenne Bell 2.6l or the new E-force set up, but a good local tuner with knoweldge of another set up may sway me. Any recommendations?
There is no better installer than you. I just finished all my upgrades (see sig) all done by myself. you need to have proper tools and a lot of patience.

if you do not have either and you have a lot of money, fastlane in houston will be happy to take it from you I am sure, and they will do a good job.
Old 08-28-2009, 02:36 PM
kingsofcrunk
3rd Gear Member

Dude, you live less than 2 hours from Dallas. Suck it up, drop your car off, pick it up later. Hell, you could even plan a weekend for it. Spend some time at a Cowboys or Rangers game. Or, as vasman suggested, do it yourself.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:53 PM
2006gtmike
2nd Gear Member

Default Saw On Speed TV

http://texaschassisworks.com/

3708 Shiloh Rd # E1
Tyler, TX 75707-1991
(903) 561-2320

The owner Ken Herring is on the show Pass Time.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kingsofcrunk
Dude, you live less than 2 hours from Dallas. Suck it up, drop your car off, pick it up later. Hell, you could even plan a weekend for it. Spend some time at a Cowboys or Rangers game. Or, as vasman suggested, do it yourself.

I don't mind going to Dallas to get the work done, i was just hoping there was someone reputable closer to home. Recommendations in the Dallas area? I read a few bad things about Dallas Mustang, but you never know how a place really is. I watch Pass Time with my son, I'm not sure if that shop works with Mustnags or not. I shot them an email a few days back about the project, waiting to hear from them. I don't have the tools or set up to do my own work. I'm not loaded, but Obama considers me affluent (lol) so I'd rather just pay someone to do it.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:00 AM
washamur
3rd Gear Member

Not sure how far Tyler is from San Antonio ... but I've heard good things about Lethal Performance there.

Phone Number: (210)656-5220

Address:
18838 FM 2252
San Antonio, TX

Email: lethalperformance@yahoo.com
Webpage: Lethal Performance San Antonio

Last edited by washamur; 08-29-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:45 PM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06BlueDemon
Not sure how far Tyler is from San Antonio ... but I've heard good things about Lethal Performance there.

Phone Number: (210)656-5220

Address:
18838 FM 2252
San Antonio, TX

Email: lethalperformance@yahoo.com
Webpage: Lethal Performance San Antonio
It's about 6 or so hours from here. Buy i have heard of them, didn't realize they were in Texas.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Boostaddict
Former Sponsor

It's about 6 or so hours from here. Buy i have heard of them, didn't realize they were in Texas.
Just to clarify the lethal performance in san antonio is in no way related to us.

Thanks, Jared
Old 08-29-2009, 08:17 PM
P51A

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a nearby installer and tuner for my work.
Give these guys a call, they do some great work..

http://candsperformance.com
Old 08-30-2009, 12:12 AM
ShaneM
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Boostaddict
Just to clarify the lethal performance in san antonio is in no way related to us.

Thanks, Jared
Glad you pointed that out, You guys are who I have heard of.

Quick Reply: Anyone recommend a Texas installer?