Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hey all...

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 05:01 PM
dc_mann8
5th Gear Member

Default hey all...

well im the new 05 moderator for now, i will be moving some posts like the sticky mikehawke wrote at the top, if you have a problem with something i do just send me a pm letting me know. if i move anytihng ill leave an original trace here so you know where it went.

you 05 owners need so visit the other parts of the forum, its a great place! lol

now dont hate me because im not a 05 owner, i wish i was and maybe will be sometime. you guys have amazing cars.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:04 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: hey all...

I suggest you read all the replies to MikeHawke's sticky to see how we all feel first. Many of us venture out to other forums occasionally, but it can be a hostile environment. A handful of MF members seem to want to bash 2005 owners for whatever reasons.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

Hello dc_mann8,

Let me know if you require any assistance weeding out the trouble-makers here.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:12 PM
NCMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

Mr. Roper you couldn't even get Jack seperated from Chrissy and Janet, how are you going to help dc_mann8 with the trouble makers here?
Old 07-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

Now that I have Mrs. Roper out of the way, I can pay more attention to the matters at hand.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:18 PM
ChewbaccaD
2nd Gear Member

I think Mr Roper was more concerned about keeping Jack seperated from Larry

dc-mann, please do read the replies to hawke's post. We had some fairly strong, though reasonable, opinions. Welcome
Old 07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
JWB

Welcome DC. Now just fix that signature so the chick stays up, we don't care about those other pics.....
I also have not found other forums on here that are much use. For instance, I am curios about hooking up XM and and Ipod to the Shaker, but have not found much help in the audio forum. ALthough not every topic may seem fully "on-topic" here, I think there are alot of items that are specific to 2005 owners that shoudl remain. For instance, how to best burn an MP3 disc. Might seem off-topic, but 2005 is only one with mp3 player standard i think.....

anyhow, glad to have ya moderatin'
Old 07-11-2005, 05:20 PM
dc_mann8
5th Gear Member

lol thanks guys.. dont be worried we will take it slow, LOL. there are a lot of posts here that really shouldnt be here, but at least for a while ill be more leniant on the stuff, i just moved a few posts.

one was about sometrhing yas saw on tv, lol thats off topic stuff guys.

another was about cleaning your windows, thats detailing section.

i will not at all be trying to mess up your 05 section, but off topic things, cleaning things, stereo things, racing, they all have their own topic.

i see what you guys mean saying you dont wanna go through other sections to find your 05 stuff, but it isnt like im going to move things about 05s somewhere, but i mean if you race your 05 and tell the story, it will be in street strip, so others can read about you too. so many members here love 05 stangs, and would love to read your posts.

if you go to post something guys, think about what ur posting, then think is there a topic for this? if so post it there..if not, 05 section it be!

im looking forward to this and think we will get along great
Old 07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Wldstng05
2nd Gear Member

What? We get stuck with a Canadian, eh?
I poke around in Detailing and Off Topic some... but I'm getting old because
I don't understand most of these kids... they speak foreign english or something....

Oh, and some of us don't have '05's yet either. GRRRR![:@]

We will probably need to change it to "2005 and up" or something.... when the '06's coming marching
in. I'm thinking all the other folks would really raise a stink if we just went with:
"Best Mustang Model Ever!".
Old 07-11-2005, 05:23 PM
dc_mann8
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JWB

Welcome DC. Now just fix that signature so the chick stays up, we don't care about those other pics.....
I also have not found other forums on here that are much use. For instance, I am curios about hooking up XM and and Ipod to the Shaker, but have not found much help in the audio forum. ALthough not every topic may seem fully "on-topic" here, I think there are alot of items that are specific to 2005 owners that shoudl remain. For instance, how to best burn an MP3 disc. Might seem off-topic, but 2005 is only one with mp3 player standard i think.....

anyhow, glad to have ya moderatin'
i see what you mean, but it may only have the mp3 standard, but how many mustangs are still stock? lol, not too many!

something liek that i would go to audio with, not off topic, i know the audio section isnt the best.. its hard to find good audio tech people. i am the moderator there but im not great with the stang stereso like mach 460, shaker, etc.

Quick Reply: hey all...