Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 12:01 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

the dad is scared of the kid.
that says it all right there.
that kid needs to be set straight before he does something even more stupid.
if the dad just follows behind his kid and cleans up his poop, thats rubbish.
the kid ain't got no respect.
sorry to hear about your Mustangs.
hope you find a good replacement.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:19 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Burning cars is bad but trying to torch a house.......potentially killing people? F#ck that kid.....he is a menace. His dad is prolly afraid from the other crap the kid has done.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:41 PM
joutcelt
2nd Gear Member

Unfortunate this has happened. Id say that the dad is probably not around to teach the kid anything about life and good moral character. And if your afraid of your 12 year old child then apparently the dad never layed out some house rules. My first thought like others would be to strangle the kid but really thats not the answer. Hopefully the op gets fully refunded for the damage.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Vermilion

12 eh? I'd bend him over my knee and light his *** on fire and let him see how that heat feels. Put bars on his windows and lock his *** up. Only let him out for bathroom and dinner. Parents these days are scared of their kids? HA!
Old 08-10-2010, 02:55 PM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

OMG I'm so sorry to hear. Such a terrible incident. What is wrong with kids these days. The world is spinning out of control.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:15 PM
08Steeda
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by VRFlip
I guess you didn't see the burn marks on the side of his house... the house he was sleeping in.

Beyond the obvious problems, the kid is retarded too. He tried to set fire to bricks... I'm sure with some rehabilitation, this kid will grow up to be a productive member of society..... .... ..............
I did see them. House is still there and more importantly so are are the people who live inside. :-)

It could have been much worse had the house really caught with people inside. Fortunately that didn't happen. Thank God!!!

Plus I am in no way condoning the kids actions. I imagine he is in for a world of hurt now with the Court/Police. He is still responsible for his actions.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 PM
08Steeda
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Vermilion
12 eh? I'd bend him over my knee and light his *** on fire and let him see how that heat feels. Put bars on his windows and lock his *** up. Only let him out for bathroom and dinner. Parents these days are scared of their kids? HA!
I hear ya. Spare the rod and spoil the child. My kids both know what would happen to them. They would be fortunate to have the police get to him before I did. They would be in for the Tune Up of their lives!!! They would NEVER forget.

Sad in today's world so many parents turn a blind eye and are afraid to be a PARENT. It means ruling with an Iron Fist and an Iron Will. But all in proportion too.

Sad situation for that kid if you ask me. I mean what kind of life/childhood does he have if he resorts to thing like this!
Old 08-10-2010, 05:45 PM
ejanderson05gt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by epictwist
The dad said he would pay for our losses and whatever else we deemed necessary.
I deem a GT500 pretty damn necessary.

Seriously, though, you could potentially ruin this kid. Claim you and your family feel traumatized and won't feel safe unless that little chit is sent off for rehab. Sure, it could have been considerably worse, but this kind of behavior should not go unchecked, not by you and not by the kid's father. Don't get me wrong, it's great that he's willing to work with you on a replacement, but a new car isn't necessarily the issue. A lesson needs to be taught to that kid before he gets out of hand and ruins more than just a car.

Granted, I don't know how much trouble he's really capable of.. Like someone else said, setting fire to brick?
Old 08-10-2010, 05:49 PM
epictwist
2nd Gear Member

Yeah the kid can't be all there with how he went about getting attention, I do feel bad about his home life. It's not bad enough to randomly set fire to others property though. It been hard to restrain from going to his house and just beating him, but in the end it wouldn't be worth the trouble I would get in. On a good note I should be picking my new car up tomorrow, I'll be upgrading a little bit. I'll post pics in the sale goes through.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:55 PM
Blue Dragoon
1st Gear Member

Man. I don't know what to say after reading all this except that kid needs a role model like that Big Brothers, Big Sisters program pronto.

Quick Reply: Vacation? HA. Lots of depressing pics inside