Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 MF Fantasy Football League Sign-Up - Sponsored by American Muscle

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Congrats bro, I didn't see that one coming!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:10 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

WOW my 5-11 team made it to the championship game and won. So that 50 Bucks from AM will come in handy for some LCA'S
Old 01-03-2011, 12:27 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Here is the final bracket. Thanks for a solid year everyone, and thank you American Muscle for the sponsorship. I hope we can make it even better next year.

Congratulations to Outcelt and Victorious. I'm working right now to see who gets the final gift card.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:45 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Thanks AM for sponsoring and Thanks HT for your time to allow this to happen. Looking forward to next year
Old 01-03-2011, 01:02 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by outceltj
Thanks AM for sponsoring and Thanks HT for your time to allow this to happen. Looking forward to next year
+1, thoroughly enjoyed the league and am looking forward to next year.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:02 AM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

yes thank you. I really enjoyed the league. I ended up 15-2, which isn't bad lol. I just hope next year we can have the final game on week 16 since 2 of my players were sidelined without any notice and my best receiver who's a shoe in for 20+ points was sidelined. It left me with 2 open slots since all 3 were really inactive for the game.

Nonetheless, the curse of losing in the championship continues for me lol.

Oh and btw HT, I leave the country on wednesday and doubt that I will have internet access. If they can get the gift card out to me today or tomorrow though, I will be purchasing a new fuel door from them.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:26 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by v6motorheadftop
yes thank you. I really enjoyed the league. I ended up 15-2, which isn't bad lol. I just hope next year we can have the final game on week 16 since 2 of my players were sidelined without any notice and my best receiver who's a shoe in for 20+ points was sidelined. It left me with 2 open slots since all 3 were really inactive for the game.

Nonetheless, the curse of losing in the championship continues for me lol.

Oh and btw HT, I leave the country on wednesday and doubt that I will have internet access. If they can get the gift card out to me today or tomorrow though, I will be purchasing a new fuel door from them.
Believe me I feel ur pain. I had lost two of my running backs. One for 2/3 of the season and the other for about half. Even when Joseph addai came back he didnt get much PT. Dominique rhoades got most of the carries. Then drew brees did horrible. I guess u just never know. I think I see some LCA'S in my future
Old 01-03-2011, 12:33 PM
v6motorheadftop
2nd Gear Member

It's all good. I was in the championship in 3 out of 4 of my leagues and lost in all 3 lol. It's just a curse I have. I guess I can't complain as I at least make it there. Make sure you put those LCAs to good use. I was going to spend the $50 card on some new wheels. Looks like I will still get to use a $25 one
Old 01-03-2011, 01:10 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by v6motorheadftop
It's all good. I was in the championship in 3 out of 4 of my leagues and lost in all 3 lol. It's just a curse I have. I guess I can't complain as I at least make it there. Make sure you put those LCAs to good use. I was going to spend the $50 card on some new wheels. Looks like I will still get to use a $25 one
WOw man that is curse. Atleast u make good picks. I had to use the wire alot this season. Heck someone had Witten and then unloaded him and he was by far the most productive TE in the last 6 games. Plus having to shuffle WRs ugghh I could go on on how i tried to improve my team.

I will certainly put those LCA's to good use. Im certain that I will have wheel hop issues with my setup so im looking to avoid that. I track the car maybe 3 to 4 times a year
Old 01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
f4ifrank
2nd Gear Member

I'm just glad you represented for all the 5-8 teams, ha!!!

Quick Reply: 2010 MF Fantasy Football League Sign-Up - Sponsored by American Muscle